LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have my own Crib  

27 members have voted

1. 1. I own/sleep in my own Adult sized crib.

2. 2. I own/sleep in my own baby sized crib.

I have a make shift crib. I am not really an AB but I love the punishment scenario of "if you are going to act like a baby, you will be treated like a baby". I have my bed against the wall, in the corner so it is closed off on two sides. I have a dismantled baby crib I put the two ends on the open end of the bed and the two sides on the open side of the bed. It stores in a closet when not in use. Not the greatest in the world but suits my needs and budget. At some point I want to spruce it up a bit, make a swinging gate side, paint it white and put some graphics on the solid pieces.

We have a "day bed" which is enclosed on 3 sides by heavy wood about 12 inches tall above the mattress, not quite a crib...but close, don't use it every night but really enjoy it when I do. You have that closed in feeling and for some reason, I can sleep like a baby in it. :angel_not:

i would love a crib, but i am thinking that we will just have a cotbed...so its bigger than a normal cot....i'd like to keep the one we have but as it is bigger thsn the standard size you tend to get these days and it will hols an adult, thing is its sort of an airloom, so it will have to be passed on when we are done :(

hugs

Juniper

xxx

oh, measure the length and width ofyour bed

go to home depot, lowes, etc... buy the 1" x 1" wood dowel/pole things

you are going to make four frames, two to fit the ends ofyour bed, two to fit the sides, these can be as high as you want, so stand then on the ground against your bed and measure how high you want them.

Make a frame for each side of the bed, then using the 1/2" round dowels and some 1 1/2" or 2" nails, make those your bars,

attach two ends and a side frame with hinges for a cabinet or door, so the two ends close in to the side frame. This allows it to fold up to slide under the bed.

The other side will attach to the two ends either either a pin mechanism or even a fish eye thingy, this way you can take this side off to get in then hook it once you are inside. All this can fold upand detach to be slid under your bed. It can be painted and decorated any way you want

As a side benefit you can set this up in hte living room and also have an instant playpen.

supplies needed

Nails

Hammer

Hand Saw

Hinges

Pin or fish eye mechanism

Wooden rods/ dowels

I don't have a crib but that is a big dream of mine. I really want to have a crib.

Ditto. I slept in my brother's crib a couple of times when my parents and brother were out of town for a couple of days. It was better than my own bed.

over priced merchandise and single thus no crib.

Ditto. No spending money = no crib in any foreseeable future, especially as they tend to cost so much...

oh, measure the length and width ofyour bed

go to home depot, lowes, etc... buy the 1" x 1" wood dowel/pole things

you are going to make four frames, two to fit the ends ofyour bed, two to fit the sides, these can be as high as you want, so stand then on the ground against your bed and measure how high you want them.

Make a frame for each side of the bed, then using the 1/2" round dowels and some 1 1/2" or 2" nails, make those your bars,

attach two ends and a side frame with hinges for a cabinet or door, so the two ends close in to the side frame. This allows it to fold up to slide under the bed.

The other side will attach to the two ends either either a pin mechanism or even a fish eye thingy, this way you can take this side off to get in then hook it once you are inside. All this can fold upand detach to be slid under your bed. It can be painted and decorated any way you want

As a side benefit you can set this up in hte living room and also have an instant playpen.

supplies needed

Nails

Hammer

Hand Saw

Hinges

Pin or fish eye mechanism

Wooden rods/ dowels

Unfortunately, even that project is beyond the scope of my spending money limits... Also, I really lack the skill to apply those instructions very well...

wouldn't fit a real baby crib, but would love to try an adult size one. Especially would like to try the old style institutional cribs I've seen pictures of.