LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing Myself

Hi everyone, my name is Ray and I'm obviously new to the site ;)

I've basically been interested in diapers since I was 16 or so, and about that time I started acting on that interest by buying and using diapers whenever I could. Even now though, like so many others on the site, I am somewhat restricted due to still living at home with a family who would not understand or accept the fetish if they discovered it. Even though I'm 21 and they can't stop me, it would be very awkward to say the least if any of them were to find out. Due to that I rarely if ever wear diapers at home during the day when anyone else is around, but when I'm alone, I'll generally go for one if I have any at the time. Most of the time I wear them when I go out places, sometimes for the sole reason of being in one for a while! I have no qualms at all about wearing and wetting them in public as long as they aren't extremely bulgy and therefore visible. It gives me a sort of rush to use them in public right in the middle of so many unknowing souls :whistling: I also discovered that the safest place to keep my diapers is in my car, which virtually eliminates the chance of anyone entering my room and stumbling across them. I always wet my diapers, but pooping them is much harder due to circumstances. I have messed them a couple times in the past and would definitely do so more often under different circumstances (except probably not in public). Oh well, once I move out I'll be able to more fully indulge my fetish, and until then, I'll keep doing my best ;). I also am very much a DL, not an AB and I have no desire at all to engage in age regression personally. On the other hand, I would love to act as a daddy/big brother/dominant to any AB girls out there. There is little more attractive to me then a girl who will wear and use their diapers freely, it gets me every time :wub:.

Anyway, as far as my life outside of the AB/DL world, I'm a major military history buff, espcecially focusing on naval warfare in the age of sail. I'm also a huge Ravens and Orioles fan, and always like to cheer them on. I also love to read, play video games, watch good movies and TV, play certain sports, and travel. It's good to be a member here and be able to freely share all the ins and outs of this fetish with like minded folks. :)

Hiya! *waves*

I suppose I'll be nice and welcome an Orioles fan.. even though I'm a Yankee fan myself.... :P

Joking aside, it's great to have you with us. Provided you stick around, I'm sure you'll find lots of pretty interesting people to talk about and swap experiences. I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around the boards!

(by the way, the Orioles just haven't been the same since Ripken left... :( )

Hiya! *waves*

I suppose I'll be nice and welcome an Orioles fan.. even though I'm a Yankee fan myself.... :P

Joking aside, it's great to have you with us. Provided you stick around, I'm sure you'll find lots of pretty interesting people to talk about and swap experiences. I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around the boards!

(by the way, the Orioles just haven't been the same since Ripken left... :( )

Hey it's nice to meet you Jabez :) First off, let me offer a very grudging congrats on the Yankees championship last year (grrrrrrr.... :ninja:) I'm from southeast PA which is big Phillies country, and a lot of my familiy are big Philly fans, so we were disappointed around here. They don't hate the Yankees like I do though :P In the end I thought it was a good series though, pretty well played by both teams. What you said about the O's since Cal is all too true. He is the one that really got me into the team, and it's a shame that since losing to Cleveland in the '97 ALCS we've had nothing but sub .500 seasons. That was thanks in large part to a string of dreadful decisions made by the front office on free agent signings and trades. They shelled out huge amounts of money for washed up players (many involved in the steroid controversies) that contributed almost nothing to the team. I'm very optimistic lately though, with MacPhail at the helm as GM. He is taking the right approach by developing young talent, and thanks to that we have a bunch of guys who should be ready to shine at the major league level starting this coming season. He is also making great trade deals, like the Erik Bedard for Adam Jones plus others deal that some analysts are calling one of the best of the past decade. Gone are the days of expecting a few big free agents to solve all the team's problems. I expect that in the next few years, if not this year, we will finally break out of that awful streak and finish above .500. I'm not saying we'll be the next '08 Tampa team, but I'll be glad just to have a winning record. The playoffs can come next ;). At least I have the Ravens to cheer for until then. Heres hoping we topple Peyton's Colts on Sat. just like we did the Pats B). Anyway, except for the Yankees fan part (:P) you seem like a pretty cool person :). Once again, nice to meet ya.

EDIT: And nice to meet you too Loopy :). Thanks for the compliment.