LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Seventies Show (Fake) Diaper Scene!

for sure! That's pretty good work for an average joe, I was massively impressed. It's just too bad that girls a fugly beast. I live for the moment someone finds a good clip of Mirana Cosgrove (icarly) and edits a diaper on her. Either that, or a clip of Emma Watson waddling down the halls of hogwarts with a skirt that's too short to cover up a REALLY puffy diapered butt. lol.. wild imagination.

Off topic, but if you WERE a wizard in real life, wouldn't you use your wand for diaper related spells once and a while? Like every night before bed, cast a "bed-wetterous-diaper-wearus" spell on the entire school? After a while, the entire campus would be full of kids who are just used to being diapered all the time. :P Or cast a spell on the administration, causing them to make a rule that all students must remain diapered at all times. Damn, I'd get myself into a lot of trouble if I was HP. LOL.

• Like 1

I remember that episode. He de-pant's her and they all made fun of her "Granny Panties" for most of the show and she was very upset about the hazing. Nice little edit job though adding the diapers. But most definitely fake.

DiaperboyMKE you have issues if you think this is a "Fugly Beast"

post-2568-12634738770079_thumb.jpg

Def not a fugly beast. In the show, obviously dressed down compared to todays standards. I wouldn't necessarily go off the shows image of her all together. Tall girls are HOT!!!...well some of them but it's hot when they're tall and good looking.

Great pic Repaid1

I remember that episode. He de-pant's her and they all made fun of her "Granny Panties" for most of the show and she was very upset about the hazing. Nice little edit job though adding the diapers. But most definitely fake.

DiaperboyMKE you have issues if you think this is a "Fugly Beast"

Yerf! <3

As far as I know, Laura Prepon who played Donna on "That '70s Show" was born beautiful. For the first several seasons, including the episode involving the Granny Panties shown in the clip, Laura was deliberately toned down to be a sweet girl-next-door.

The publicity photo shown is far more recent, probably after "That '70s Show" ended in 2006. By then Laura Prepon's look had been allowed to mature and become glam. She became "Hot Donna"

Subsequently Laura, who was just 18 when she made the pilot of That '70s Show in 1998, went back to good girl next door for "October Road" as a 30ish mom.

• 6 months later...

I don't mean to wantonly resurrect old threads, but I thought a few people here may be interested to know I'm the person who made that video.

And..and...and... Your just now telling us??? :P Nice job we all found it a bit humorous. :thumbsup: