LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wastefull Regrets

Guest Dodi

I have just gone to get a sippy cup, only to realise I threw it in the bin the other day. I don't know why I did it, but it got me thinking about all the nappies and baby items I have wasted over the years by throwing them away. From the age of approximately twelve I would buy a pack of nappies use at the most five and then dump all the rest in an isolated spot. If I could have them all back now they would fill a room lol. In future Im not throwing any thing away!

So what's everyone's worse binge and purge moment?? Mine was I had just left my ex girlfriend and had to stay at my sisters for a bit while I got back on my feet. Now the sucky thing was I had just bought a WHOLE case of 100 (I think) of attends large diapers and had only used about 1/3 and ended up throwing them away because the whole guilt binge feelings. That's almost a WHOLE CASE!! Man I could kick myself now. I've thrown away paci's, diapers, footed pj's, and plastic sheets and pants. Needless to say I used to be one helluva binge and purgest. But I'm older and wiser now!! Or so I tell myself. And my wife is accepting and that is a big plus. My wife and I discussed it and she said I never should throw money out the window like that again.

On a side note when the wife and I got into church real heavy I threw out a few hundred dollars of sex toys into the dumpster. She still regrets letting me do that one...lol.

I've never binged and purged, but I accidentally threw my baby bottle in the trash and didn't realize it till it was too late :crybaby: I had to buy another one, and then I threw that one in the trash as well, but realized it right away and pulled it out. Either I'm stupid or my subconscious just doesn't want me to have a baby bottle.

We've all been there. There are some things I wish I could have back.

Anyway, put on your diaper, your babiest clothing that you'd dare to wear out, and head

off to the baby section of the store and buy yourself a new sippy cup, some juice, and some

other toys.

I threw away 3 pairs of footed pajamas and a snapping onesie (wish I still had it) when I started dating my GF, now that we're way passed that I wish I had that stuff back, but I guess I threw that stuff out for good reason. Every once and a while I'll have a bad time with a "toy" and I'll vow to not "do that anymore" and I'll throw it away, and then next time I'm really horny I'll go out and buy a new one (dong that is).