LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Social Meetup At Makos In Orlando

Brandon L

Ok I am taking the initiative and just finally planning a Meetup/Social event for AB/DLs in the Central Florida area. I have been posting this on other AB/DL sites and Facebook so it might actually be sucessful:

Makos Night Club

27 W. Church Street, Orlando, FL

Saturday, January 16

Starting around 8pm

Let me know if you are interested.

-Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Hey Brandon, thought I'd shout out a big hello from up here in New Jersey. I'm glad to read your announcement here and wanted to say, for the record, I'm glad to see you're doing this! Don't get discouraged and make sure you show up even if you get zero responses. First, ABDL's tend to be that way - IMHO - its wierd but true - you'd think it would be the other way around. But, if you keep the faith someone WILL show up, sooner or later and it'll be the one person you "needed" to meet.

I run a munch group in NJ that meets each month and its been really fun! I never get discouraged even if sometimes it looks slim. I've never been stood up entirely, had seven meetings in six months, two parties also and have met over twenty ABDLs so far.

If you build it, they WILL come!

Good Luck down there!

i would have loved to come had it not been for the fact that Orlando is 2 Hours away from me and well work and school SUCK! If you do get any closer to Jacksonville let me know and i will try and make it. I also enjoy meeting people in the community one on one like at lunch or something so if anyone is in Jacksonville just give me a shout and ill see what my schedule allows.

• 2 months later...