LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want My Binky!

A lot of people comment on the MAM's being so satisfying when it comes to pacifiers. I like the adult sized ones as they are definately more satisfying to me. It just seems to make more sense that using a pacifier proportionate with your body would be more satisfying than one way too small.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've bought "real" pacifiers before, but obviously, they aren't that great. After all, I'm over six feet tall, I want something a little bit more satisfying. Where can I get a big binky?

If you want real adult pacifiers so try www.der-nucki-koenig.de and www.boutique-fancy.com

both hawe real adult pacifiers.

NUK 4 and 5 are flat and thin in the rubber

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

If any of you need a big pacifier, you have to buy it from Germany.

www.der-nucki-koenig.de

Hope it will help you, i have all in the adult pacifiers from this adress.

I've checked out this site and saw a few I am interested in but I don't read German nor do I know the exchange rate. Can you tell me about how much they come to in U.S. Dollars and what the estimated shipping was to ship it from Germany?

If you were willing to purchase a large sum of these, perhaps you could make a killing on ebay with them. I wonder why they haven't already been offered there.

Thanks,

Jilly Poo

I've checked out this site and saw a few I am interested in but I don't read German nor do I know the exchange rate. Can you tell me about how much they come to in U.S. Dollars and what the estimated shipping was to ship it from Germany?

If you were willing to purchase a large sum of these, perhaps you could make a killing on ebay with them. I wonder why they haven't already been offered there.

Thanks,

Jilly Poo

Hello Jilly Poo

The exchange rate 10 US $ = 7,87 EUR

I think you have to pay 15 US $ for shipping to US

You can send a mail in english to the owner of NK, his name is Marco

Hope You will get some good pacifiers

p.s. You can also try the other compagny, but they only have 2 good models and you can pay with

your card

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest nw_lilwolf

Thanks,

Jilly Poo

Hello,

You can find them at local companies who import them, like Diaper Station, or on eBay as well.

-Lilwolf