LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Moment My Incontinent Desires Died.

I used to have strong desires to be incontinent, both bladder and bowel.

Those desires pretty much died a couple of months ago, and I have a reason to explain why.

I actually experienced a form of bowel incontinence that lasted for a couple of months, that I am still dealing with now (although it is getting better).

It was not all-out bowel incontinence, but there was a constant, heavy and very nasty seepage that happened several times a day. Many pairs of white underpants were completely ruined. I started wearing pullup protective underwear as a resort to the problem, and then I was always worrying if anybody around me noticed them. Whenever I went to work and the seepage started leaking into my pullup, my nerves got severely on edge. It felt even worse when it happened when I was dealing with customers at my job. Add in the fact that I could not always change when I had to (seeing as I kept everybody around me in the dark about what was going on with my body) - and that led to some nasty rashes.

Well, the doctor pinned down what the problem was. It was a combination of a couple of things in my case - due to my recent dietary changes and my decision to work out at the Y twice a day in an effort to live a more healthy lifestyle, I lost 20 lbs in less than two months, and my body did not know how to handle that. Add in the fact that I was contradicting the "healthy lifestyle" concept by engaging in binge drinking during the weekends, and that really screwed up my system. So, no more drinking alcohol, and add more calories to my diet, was the advice that the doctor gave to me.

The concept of incontinence made for a fun fantasy while I was thinking about it before this development. But I really don't want to wear diapers 24 / 7. I like my current lifestyle way too much for that. I think I will keep my diaper pleasures in the privacy of my apartment, only sharing them with those I trust enough. I don't want to spend all of my time worrying about whether or not people notice what I am wearing under my pants (which are now having a tendency to slide down quite often because of all of the weight I lost recently). I used to think it would be fun to lose control of my functions, but now I have realized that can be very far from the case.

So, consider my incontinence desires to be deader than dead. Often, fantasy is a lot more fun and exciting than the ugly reality.

I used to have strong desires to be incontinent, both bladder and bowel.

Those desires pretty much died a couple of months ago, and I have a reason to explain why.

I actually experienced a form of bowel incontinence that lasted for a couple of months, that I am still dealing with now (although it is getting better).

It was not all-out bowel incontinence, but there was a constant, heavy and very nasty seepage that happened several times a day. Many pairs of white underpants were completely ruined. I started wearing pullup protective underwear as a resort to the problem, and then I was always worrying if anybody around me noticed them. Whenever I went to work and the seepage started leaking into my pullup, my nerves got severely on edge. It felt even worse when it happened when I was dealing with customers at my job. Add in the fact that I could not always change when I had to (seeing as I kept everybody around me in the dark about what was going on with my body) - and that led to some nasty rashes.

Well, the doctor pinned down what the problem was. It was a combination of a couple of things in my case - due to my recent dietary changes and my decision to work out at the Y twice a day in an effort to live a more healthy lifestyle, I lost 20 lbs in less than two months, and my body did not know how to handle that. Add in the fact that I was contradicting the "healthy lifestyle" concept by engaging in binge drinking during the weekends, and that really screwed up my system. So, no more drinking alcohol, and add more calories to my diet, was the advice that the doctor gave to me.

The concept of incontinence made for a fun fantasy while I was thinking about it before this development. But I really don't want to wear diapers 24 / 7. I like my current lifestyle way too much for that. I think I will keep my diaper pleasures in the privacy of my apartment, only sharing them with those I trust enough. I don't want to spend all of my time worrying about whether or not people notice what I am wearing under my pants (which are now having a tendency to slide down quite often because of all of the weight I lost recently). I used to think it would be fun to lose control of my functions, but now I have realized that can be very far from the case.

So, consider my incontinence desires to be deader than dead. Often, fantasy is a lot more fun and exciting than the ugly reality.

hopefully your post will help others that have fantasies like yours from doing something harmfull to themselves in a poor attempt at gaining what they believe will be the greatest thing. I and other incontinent people have said over and over how being incontinent is not "fun" , the fact that some of us have learned to enjoy what we are dealt with in life in NO WAY means we enjoy being incontinent. and all those people that Dream of being so are only fooling themselves and will eventually learn that maybe the people who have been trying to discourage this desire are in fact actully being deicent human beings only looking out for others.

hopefully your post will help others that have fantasies like yours from doing something harmfull to themselves in a poor attempt at gaining what they believe will be the greatest thing. I and other incontinent people have said over and over how being incontinent is not "fun" , the fact that some of us have learned to enjoy what we are dealt with in life in NO WAY means we enjoy being incontinent. and all those people that Dream of being so are only fooling themselves and will eventually learn that maybe the people who have been trying to discourage this desire are in fact actully being deicent human beings only looking out for others.

I think in having those desires in myself, a part of me was wishing to absolve myself from my desires to wear diapers all of the time - "I'm not wearing them just to satisfy a sexual fetish, I actually need them!" - or something like that.

When the time came that I actually did need to wear some form of protection to keep my clothes from getting completely ruined, I realized the folly of having such fantasies. When I went on the job, to a customer's office, and started to worry if my pullup would leak, I realized the folly of having such fantasies even further.

I now realize that diapers are only fun when I have some degree of control over the situation, and when an actual case of incontinence (it may have been minor in comparison to other cases, but I still had more than a few nasty cleanup jobs as a result of it) does not put my social standing at complete risk. Fantasies about losing control of my bladder and bowels for the rest of my life no longer do anything for me after having this experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya its too bad that reality can realy BITE back. I never would have thought of having a back injury, let alone two of them. But I never dreamed of having complications with Incon. or having to wear any protection. Now I do admit at times of wishing for some kinky things and playmates LOL, but incon and diapers were not on that list. LOL So as they say watch out for what you wish for, as you may get a lot more than you bargained for or more than you wish to live with. That reminds me I never did get those kinky playmates, LOL