LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"The Saboteur"

TDL

Okay, the irish accents remind me to much of Atlas from BioShock. I swear to god, if someone says "would you kindly"...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Hmmm, I'd have to disagree with that, I'm currently playing through bioshock, and Atlas sounds alot more authentic then that guy, that guy sounds like an american trying to do an Irish accent, especially at the start.

Hmmm, I'd have to disagree with that, I'm currently playing through bioshock, and Atlas sounds alot more authentic then that guy, that guy sounds like an american trying to do an Irish accent, especially at the start.

I dont know. I'm a total "BioShock" mood right now all with finish the game for the fifth time the other day and that the second is coming out in less than a month. So any irish accent reminds me of Atlas at the moment...*Sigh* such a BioShock nut...

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

Good find, GTA4 has a diaper reference bigtime, but nothing on screen as far as I know. you get a call about getting some diapers for your shot in the gut cousin, but as I recall you can't actually go and do that.

Alice-chan, would you kindly tell me how Bioshock 2 is when you get it?