• Little Girl
    • Adolescent Boy
    • Adolescent Girl
    • Teenage Boy
    • Teenage Girl
    • Adult (I act my own age!)
    • Mommy
    • Daddy
    • Other (You may respond below to describe!)
  3. 3. Assuming you live in or nearby New Jersey, Indicate your level of interest in attending the NJL Munch/Activity in 2010

• I'm into it - I plan to attend at least 50% of these
    • I plan to attend at least 25% of these
    • I WILL try it once or twice to see of its for me
    • Perhaps once
    • Probably not
    • Definitely not

Note: the Activity location was for another Mall but the Garden State Plaza has a MUCH better carousel and much better shops. Also, I found a little kiosk that has those 'Stewie in a diaper' "You know you want me" and I want another one. I wonder if you can make a onesie out of this? Hmmm

Update: There are Three people who have already confirmed and two more that may be there, not counting my wife and I. I expect others too so if you miss this one it's gonna be a LONESOME WINTER FOR YOU!(Unless said lonely person redeems oneself by attending the February Valentines Diaper Party (not yet announced). Or, SOMEONE could always volunteer to host a "DiaperBowl" DL Party at their house but I can't host one this time. I'm open to suggestions people!)

• Like 1

AWESOME!!! Twenty-one members and growing fast. Photos posted in Galleries/Members/New Jersey Littles (3 so far)

Here's the Official Report. On Saturday the weather was perfect. We met at the Suburban Diner and, although it was a crowded busy place, we had plenty of room where we were, with tables in a row. The food was plentiful and very good! Everyone had the opportunity to chat about whatever they wanted and it was nice to share. It is always so amazing to share in a family atmosphere and find out you have so much in common with other people!

Afterwards everyone went over to the Garden State Plaza Shopping Mall in Paramus. It was so crowded that it took awhile to find parking spaces but so what. We met up in at the Carousel on time. Its so large there's a second level on it with horsies and stuff. I rode on a big horsey, with an AB on my right on his Mer-Horse and a DL Daddy on my left rode on a Panda. Some others cheered us on and had our pictures taken, with our express permission of course. I will post one on my Profile with my thumb in my mouth. You can bet my disposable was very wet the whole time. I don't think I leaked, mommy said I looked dry. I'm so proud of myself.

We walked the Mall and went into some cool shops. Hello Kitty was fun - I never knew there were other kitty friends! They sell diaper bags too!

I bought a Stewart Griffin in his diaper "You know you want me" shirt. I think DiaperedMO likes tihs shirt too. I love that one and wonder if I can make it into a onesie - hmmmm. Thank you Chrissybib for taking us in there and showing us around.

Special mention for "Longest Distance Traveled" goes to Huggie and CatChase! These DL Daddies came all the way from the Poconos! You guys are real troopers and are truly GREAT FRIENDS! I don't want to steal anybodies thunder so i'll keep it that and let others post here next. Its nice to meet such genuine daddies! You make Pennsylvania AB/DL/Littles Proud! Thanks for coming to New Jersey!

Stay tuned for the next Munch thread! The proposed NJL Munch for February 13th has been cancelled (ARGH!). Unfortunately, I have a family committment that involves travelling across country slowly and this will take at least one week so February, for me, is out! Because no NJL member has officially stepped up to a Munch Leadership Role and because we have Munch Rules and Member Standards I cannot announce a NJL event this month. HOWEVER, if you are a Little you might want to whip over to this website: www.FetLife.com and join, then join this group: "'New Jersey Littles' group on Fetlife" to check out "Buggies Impromptu Littles Munch" which will meet in central NJ on Saturday, Feb. 13th! It is NOT an official NJL Munch but I reccomment you check it out immediately. She is an adult LG (Little but not into diapers) married to her Daddy. She also plans to attend the March Munch, which will be held in Sussex County. I will post the announcement soon. All Littles and All DLs should support us this year whereever possible. I am seeking an NJL Member who would want to help me set up and officiate at NJL Munches down in South NJ, as I cannot possibly handle the whole state and do it justice. I am also working with someone interested in holding Munches in Philly and I am looking for someone in NYC who would do the same. NJL will try to support them as much as we can. We need some volunteers to support them, from committees to leaders, do what you can. After all, its worth it!

Beginning in March the Munches will switch over to Sunday afternoons because I expect to have to work on Saturdays. Mark your calendars with these tentative Munch dates: Sunday, March 14th, Sunday, April 11th and Sunday, May 16th. These days least conflict with any important holidays and are probably good for me.

I am working on getting our NJL Munch group up on the website: www.LittlesMunch.com. This is a very exciting develoopment as there are already at least six US groups posted there. This is the place to be for 2010 but I will continue to post here as well. There is also a NJL Munch group section on FetLife Forums where you can post individual threads about anything for people in NJ if you want to participate there. If you haven't yet, go through the other threads here and answer the polls - I am keeping track for NJL records.

• Like 1

As always this munch was great. Getting to hang out with other down to earth ab/dl's at these munches has become a monthly event I always look forward to and try to make time for. The food at the Diner was good, and the company made it even better. It is quite an awesome thing when people with ab/dl interests can get together and be themselves around others with similar interests. The conversations are both more interesting and exciting as are the stories and experiences, when shared with people that can appreciate our unique interests. Hanging out at the mall was nice, riding the carousel (mer-horse) with my wet abena and plastic pants under my cargo's was good fun, and walking the mall, chatting and appreciating things with an ab/dl perspective included was great. Anyone thinking of coming out to one of these, but not quite sure, put your reservations aside and be rest assured that decent, non-threatening people are what make these munches/events a success. The more people there are attending these the better they get and the more ideas are shared making the next ones even better. So everybody let's make these gatherings interesting, exciting and memorable, come on out and join in on the fun, so we can really have a local ab/dl group where we can be comfortable being ourselves, meet like minded down to earth people that share our interests and create lasting friendships.

• Like 1