LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kendall Lille Supremefit Maxi Diapers

Hi, folks.

Ever since the classic Attends diapers went the way of the Dodo, I have worn the Kendall Lille Supremefit Maxi Diapers

for about 2.5 years now. I get them at a medical mart near me. In fact, the sales staff there suggested I try them.

Other users of the classic Attends did not like the new cloth cover and had asked for a suitable replacement.

So they started to stock the Kendalls. They came highly recommended by the staff there.

A few months ago I heard for the first time that Kendall is going to replace the Lille brand with an "Air" brand.

Cloth covered, of course. My medical mart has said nothing about it. And other sites still sell the Kendalls.

Does anyone know for sure what's going on?

It would be awful if we'd loose an other great diaper.

We should all complain to diaper companies and tell them to stop making that cloth covered junk.

If you don't know what they look like, see them here in my photo album:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22330715

Hi, folks.

Ever since the classic Attends diapers went the way of the Dodo, I have worn the Kendall Lille Supremefit Maxi Diapers

for about 2.5 years now. I get them at a medical mart near me. In fact, the sales staff there suggested I try them.

Other users of the classic Attends did not like the new cloth cover and had asked for a suitable replacement.

So they started to stock the Kendalls. They came highly recommended by the staff there.

A few months ago I heard for the first time that Kendall is going to replace the Lille brand with an "Air" brand.

Cloth covered, of course. My medical mart has said nothing about it. And other sites still sell the Kendalls.

Does anyone know for sure what's going on?

It would be awful if we'd loose an other great diaper.

We should all complain to diaper companies and tell them to stop making that cloth covered junk.

If you don't know what they look like, see them here in my photo album:

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22330715

Hey

Can i ask where do you live? I have always wanted to try but finding them in the US is soooo hard and expensive! thanks so much!

I take that back, they no longer have the plastic backed Lille's they are waiting for they are replacing them with the new "Air" version :(

Are you on the lower mainland babychrise? I just got a case of the maxis in August (from Regency) and they were the plastic ones. When did they switch to the cloth backed ones?

I should try and buy what i can of the p[lastic ones.

Are you on the lower mainland babychrise? I just got a case of the maxis in August (from Regency) and they were the plastic ones. When did they switch to the cloth backed ones?

I should try and buy what i can of the p[lastic ones.

I sent them an email a couple of days ago, when I saw that their site indicated that they were out of stock, and were waiting for the new "Air" line. I asked if they had any of the plastic backed ones left. I've yet to hear anything, so I'm guessing that they truly are out of stock :(. If I hear otherwise I'll post here.

Hey

Can i ask where do you live? I have always wanted to try but finding them in the US is soooo hard and expensive! thanks so much!

I live in Toronto, Canada and I get them at the Medimart (http://www.medimart.com) in Mississauga. This city is just

west of Toronto. The bad news is that they only deliver to the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).

If you visit Toronto, you can go see them. Call ahead to see if your size is in stock.

The new Kendall diapers are called "WINGS HL™ ULTRA 3D™ ". They are cloth covered.

See here:

http://www.kendallhq.com/kendallhealthcare/pageBuilder.aspx?topicID=96741&xsl=xsl/campaignPage.xsl

These have been out for several years. Ordered them years ago myself. Nothing new and definately not replacing anything. These are thin as a sheet. Not even one full wetting.

• 5 months later...

I bought a bag of the newer cloth backed diapers in medium and had just recently used one a cpl week ago.

I must say that I was impressed with it. The tape tabs were of a combination velcro/sticky tab. They held

real well and I had no problems with them moving or slipping at all, they stayed where I placed them.

Nothing has changed with the absorbancy at all, in fact I thought they were way more softer then the

plastic ones.