LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everybody

Hi There,

Well like many people I'm sure, I have been lurking on the forums for a few months & I thought I would join after seeing how nice everybody was on here.

About myself, well I am 23 years old from Essex just outside London. I first remember wanting to wear a nappy when I was around 4-5 years old & stealing one from my sisters bedroom but of course it didn't fit :(

When I was around 12-13 when Goodnites first came out, I went and bought a pack. When I had my first serious girlfriend at 16 I told her about me wearing nappy's which I feel at that age I took a big risk, but she actually loved the fact I wore them with her & she started to wear them too. I'm no longer with her so god knows if she still wears them, but I doubt it :P

From 19-22 I kind of left my desires for nappy's behind, but I did think of wearing them again time after time. I knew it wouldn't be long before I started wearing them again, I mean is no point trying to hold it back when at the end of the day, its just part of me.

I wouldnt class myself as a "complete" adult baby, but I do like dummy's, bottles etc & I'm looking into purchasing some all in one sleepers & onsies...maybe I'm just kidding myself ha :lol: The nappies I use currently are the Tena super slips, which I think are really cool, but maybe I should experiment with some other's, so any suggestions would be lovely :)

Anyway, I will stop rabbiting on as I'm sure I have gone on way too long, so sorry for that.

Nothing else to say but hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & New Year

x

Hello and welcome, everyone here is super-duper friendly :)

And the UKers are taking over still XD

That's good to hear :)

Great Intro :D. And welcome to the site, it is friendly mostly :P.

I suggest getting a sleeper, they are just great, I love mine :). As for nappies, try either abena x-plus (http://www.beaucaremedical.co.uk/ is my prefered supplier) or cuddlz (www.cuddlz.com). Both are great :D

And the brit march to dominance continues :D

I heard that Primark are doing sleepers now, is that true?

I had a look on that medical website, but couldn't find the ones you listed. The cuddlz website, are the packaging discreet? Probably is a stupid question :blush:

Welcome to DD!!

Welcome Nappyboy, good to see someone else from the UK here. If you after sleepers I bought one from JumpingJammerz and got it no problem!

Have fun!

And hello to you wetnappyuk :) Thanks for the advice mate, I'm going to get one from there after Loopy also told me they are really good :wub: