LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Can I Buy Diapers

where can i buy diapers my local shops are morrisons and tesco

Welcome to DD, sadly in the UK its very hard to find a store doing adult nappies.

the closest you are going to come is either Boots staydry briefs (which are crap) or tena pullups (which again arent great) your best option is online, maybe a disability store or ask a pharmacy to order some in.

good luck with finding some.

Sainsburys do adult incontinence briefs but dont know what they're like and some Asda stores stock Tena Pants Discrete.

Some local pharmacies stock adult incontinence breifs i.e. Tena Pants Discrete, Tena Pants Plus or Tena Flex.

If you are desperate, there is always Boots which stock Depends and if your really desperate Stay Dry Briefs.

If in doubt theres always T'Internet.

Hope this helps.

i wish stores in the UK did sell them, sometimes its very hard for me to order online and be agurenteed to be at home for when they arrive (i live with my parents) if they accepted large packages while i was at work, they might start asking questions (what did you order) lol!

the majority of companies order very descreetly, although some companies send diapers out in large boxes (or cases). Once i got an order in that had two fair sized holes in the side of large cardboard case (so you could carry it easily) and you could see what was inside, (if you looked though the hole!) They delivered while i was at work but luckily i got home before my parents to accept them! :)

I have found that most places selling scooters will also carry nappies. There used to be a great thread about the various nappy retailers around the UK- had lots of photos and everything. I can't seem to find it now- does anyone remember where it went?