LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bloody Nose

it has something to do with humidity.

but usually in the winter ill have like 6 nosebleeds every couple of weeks.

what do i do? i make my bathroom look like a murder scene :D

edit:

i also noticed that before i would have a nose bleed, my eye would always hurt. kinda like a migraine behind my left eye.

not all the times my eye hurt i would have a nose bleed, but everytime i would have a nose bleed my eye would hurt. so go figure o.o

I get them a lot, had my nose cotorised about 15 times next step is major surgery.

They are a pain (especially when you have just cut your nails) however apparantlly 'you will grow out them' I agree with the humidity thing too, I find it when I change from warm bus to cold outside.

No magic cure

I get them quite a lot actually,

Mine usually come by a very warm place, like in the summertime, I'd be outside walking around and it'd bleed, from the heat.

Mine bleeds now adays because of the heater being on.

Doc said it was normal, they used to say it was because of a dry nose. but it bleeds in the heat, even when my nose is running. So I think that was total BS.

i get nose bleeds a lot in the summer or when it is dry. basically i just use a hot wash cloth and hold it there until it stops. i have nose bleeds that have not stop for like ten to fifteen minutes. it bleeds if i barely hit my nose so i do watch for hammers and that stuff. I have used a cauterize on my nose and it works, but i haven't found the product yet.

To help stop a nose bleed and to prevent their recurrence:

With your right hand, hold the left side of your neck by reaching across your chest with your palm on your neck. With your left hand, wrap loosely onto your right hand so that your left palm is on your right hand and your 4 fingers are between your chin and right thumb. Relax and you will feel your pulse in both hands. When you feel both pulses at the same time, you're done.