LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Elevator

I wrote this on Mico Soft Word. I hope there aren't any misspelled words or grammer mistakes. I hope you like it and will tell me if you liked it or not. AGAIN this is not a true story. My imagination and wishful thinking.

IN THE ELEVATOR

PART II

Maybe I should tell you a few things about myself and my wife before I continue. My wife’s name is Sara and my name is Jay. We’ve been married for 10 years. I consider our marriage to be very strong even after we found out that I couldn’t give her any children about 5 years ago. I’m 32 years old, 5’ 2” and about 130 pounds. My wife is 30 years old, 5’ even and 115 pounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was amazing. I was standing in front of my wife Sara with a red face and wet pants. I couldn’t believe what she said.

“Ha ha” I told her as my voice finally came back. “I had an accident that’s all”. “No big deal” I said as I went into the bedroom.

I didn’t realize she was following me and when I turned around she was standing in the doorway of our bedroom.

“You do this all the time when we go out” she said with a smile. “I ask you if you have to go before we leave and you always tell me no”. “Then you have to run to the bathroom when we get to were ever we're going”. “I think you need to be put into a diaper before we leave” she said.

“Don’t be ridiculous”. “I’m not a baby” I told her. “It was just an accident”.

“You’re not a baby” she asked as she came closer? “What do you call this” she asked as she put her hand on the front of my wet pants. “Only babies wet their pants” she said as she squeezed the front of my pants.

“Cut it out Sara” I said turning red and backed away from her.” I’m not a baby thank you”.

“I think you would be a lot happier if you had a diaper on before we went anywhere Jay”. “This way you wouldn’t have an accident and you wouldn’t have to run to where ever we were going to go potty” she said as she left the room.

Thank God I said to myself. It was only an accident. Then why is my dick as hard as a rock?

I started to get undressed. I put my wet cloths into the hamper and took a shower. My dick was hard and I didn’t understand why. I did kind of like it when she touched me I guess.

I went back to the bedroom and got dressed. My wife was in the kitchen preparing dinner. I sat in the living room and turned on the TV. When Sara said dinner was ready I got up and went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Mmmmmm I said to myself, all my favorites. Something must be up.

As we sat at the table we talked about the day. She never mentioned anything about my accident.

We finished dinner and I helped her do the dishes. I told her how great dinner was and gave her a hug and a kiss and went back to the living room.

After the 11 o’clock news we went to bed and made love. It was one of the sexiest nights we have had since our honey moon. I did notice one thing. As we were making love she would call me baby. “Oh baby that feels so good”. Or “Oh baby make love to your mommy”. I don’t know why but it turned me on so much just hearing her say thoughs things to me.

In the morning I woke up before her and started to make breakfast. When she came into the kitchen she said “Oh aren’t you a sweet baby making breakfast”. She came behind me and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear. “How did my baby sleep last night”?

“I sleep good thank you mom… honey”. “How did you sleep” I asked hoping she didn’t catch my mistake at almost calling her mommy.

“I sleep great too sweetheart” she said. “I have a few errors to run this morning”. “What are you going to do today” she asked?

“I’m going to work in the garage” I told her as I put our breakfast on the table.

We finished our breakfast and went back into the bedroom to get dressed. She kissed me good bye and left me to do my work in the garage.

About an hour and a half after starting my work in the garage I felt the urge to pee. I told myself that I was home and could finish before I went to take a piss. I don’t know what happened but as I was putting a heavy box up on the self I started to pee my pants again. Dame I said not again. Why can’t I go when I feel I have to pee?

I went back into the house and changed my cloths before my wife came home. I put my wet things into the hamper and got dressed in dry cloths and headed back to the garage to finish. Just when I was coming down the stairs my wife came in the front door. I went over and helped her with her packages. She gave me this strange look as I carried the packages into the kitchen.

I put the stuff on the kitchen table and looked at her. She looked at me with one eye brow up. I said “what’s the matter”?

She looked at me with a smile and said “nothing honey”. “Go finish in the garage” she said “while I put the groceries away”.

“OK” I said and went back to work.

By the time I finished in the garage she was all done in the kitchen and sitting on the couch in the living room. When I came in she said to come and sit by her. She patted the couch were she wanted me to sit. I sat down and started to watch TV.

“Is there something you want to tell me” she asked with a big smile?

“No” I said as I continued to watch TV.

“I thought maybe I was mistaken when I came in from shopping” she said. “I thought you had a different pair of pants on when I left this morning”? “I went to go do some wash and guess what I found” she asked with a grin?

“OH boy” I said to myself caught. Trying to play it cool I asked “no what”?

She pulled a pair of my wet pants from the side of the couch and said “a pair of your wet pants” and held them up to show me.

“Ya so”! “You already know about them” I said turning red. “They’re from last night” I replied fumbling for words.

“She smiled at me and said “no these are the ones from last night” as she held up both pairs of my wet pants.

“Oh no” I whispered and put my face into my hands. “I’m sorry”.

“Don’t be sorry baby” she said. “All babies have accidents now and then”. “This is why I think mommy should put her baby back into diapers” she said holding the evidence.

“Oh come on Sara” I said looking up from my hands. “I got busy in the garage and and…. Before I could finish the sentence she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She held my hand lightly like I was a one year old.

“Mommy knows what to do with her baby” she said as we headed for our bedroom. When we were in our bedroom she sat me on the end of the bed and removed my shoes and socks. She stood me up and unbuckled my belt. She pulled my zipper down and made me get out of my pants. She took my shirt off all the while saying in baby talk “mommy knows what her baby needs”. “Mommy will help her baby stay dry when he is out shopping or working” she said as she removed my underwear.

My dick was as hard as steel. “Wow” she said. “Looks like my baby likes when his mommy undresses him” she said as she grabbed my hand again and we went into the bathroom.

I didn’t know what else to do but to follow her. When we got into the bathroom there was a tub full of bubbles. I looked at her and she said “yes it’s time for baby’s bath”.

With that she helped me into the tub. The water was warm and the bubbles felt so good on my skin. I sat down and she poured water on my head. She grabbed the shampoo and started to wash my hair.

“Now baby will be all clean when it’s time for beddy bye” she said as she rinsed the shampoo from my hair. She grabbed a wash cloth and soaped it up and started to wash me. Sara washed my chest and back. My arms, shoulders, face and behind my ears. Sara refreshed the soap in her wash cloth and told me to stand up.

“Come on baby, stand up for mommy so she can wash the rest of you” she said as I stood up for her. “That’s a good boy” she said as she continued to wash the bottom half of my body. Sara started washing my behind and the back of my legs.

I don’t know why but this felt really good. I’ve heard that some men like to be babied. That deep inside them they like to be taken care of by a mother figure. I know that my childhood wasn’t the best. Being the oldest I was always expected to make sure my brother and sister behaved while my parents were working.

Sara’s touch was gentle and felt so good as she continued to wash me. When Sara was finished washing the back of my body she concentrated on my front. By this time I was harder than steel. When she ran the wash cloth over the front of me I moaned and she told me what a good baby I was. Sara washed the front of my legs then started to wash between them.

I had to lean against the shower wall not to fall. She was washing my hard dick, stroking it with the soapy wash cloth. “Sara” I said. “If you don’t stop I’m going to cum”. I was breathing like I had just run a mile marathon.

“MOMMY” she said. “I think you could call me mommy as it looks like I’m the one who has control right now”. “I would really like it if you would please call me mommy”. “Please” she asked while looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I’ll do anything for her because I love her so much. I looked down at her as she continued to wash my hard dick. I paused for a moment and said “OK mommy if that will make you happy” I said in my best baby voice. “But mommy” I said. “If you don’t stop I’m going to cum any minute”.

“That’s OK baby”. “Mommy wants to make her baby happy too” she said as she continued to stroke my dick. It didn’t take long before I came like a teen ager. I came in the wash cloth before I realized it.

Mommy washed the wash cloth in the sink and came back and cleaned me up again. She told me to sit down so she could use the hand held shower to rinse me off. When I was all rinsed off she pulled the plug from the tub and let the water out. Mommy grabbed a towel and I stepped out of the tub. She dried me off and we walked back into our bedroom.

Mommy reached into a bag that was next to the bed and pulled some kind of mat out. She placed it on the bed and told me to lie down on my back in the middle of it. Again she reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of baby powder.

I didn’t understand what she was doing until she reached again and pulled out a big white dispensable diaper. I was shocked to say the least. I looked at her and asked “are you serious Sara”? “You’re really going to put me in a diaper”?

“Yes Baby Jay MOMMY is going to diaper her baby so he will stop having accidents” she answered as she opened the diaper. “MOMMY thinks if baby is wearing a diaper he will not have to run for the potty”. “He can go in his diaper if he doesn’t make it in time”. “So what does Baby Jay think of this idea” she asked?

“OK mommy” I said “if you think this is best” I said smiling at her.

Mommy leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. Not just a baby kiss but a big passionate adult kiss tongue and all. She seemed to be very pleased with my decision.

Mommy grabbed my legs and pushed them up. As small as she was she managed to push my legs up far enough to slide the diaper under my butt. She lowered my legs and pulled the diaper into place. Mommy took the baby powder and sprinkled it around my now hard dick. She rubbed it in and pulled the diaper up and in between my legs. She taped it tight around my waist. I was amazed at how fast she did it as she never had a chance to practice on a real baby.

Mommy was pleased with herself as she pulled on the left then the right sides of the diaper making sure it fit correctly.

“Now if my baby has an accident he wouldn’t have to worry about wetting his pants” she said as she helped me sit up. “I know that baby doesn’t wet his bed but this is just in case” she said with a smile.

“Mommy” I said as I hugged her. “Are you sure you want to do this mommy” I asked?

“I’m sure Jay”. “I’m really enjoying babying you” she said with a tear in her eye.

“OK mommy” I said. “I’ll be your baby as long as you want”. “And do whatever you want me to” I said as I hugged her tight