LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room - Open

Sorry for the confusion. The chat room is now open. You must now be registered and logged into the message board to enter the chatroom, otherwise you will be asked for your user name and password when attempting to enter chat.

i thought that was already inplace as of a few weeks ago. if so then what else has changed?

i obviously go into chat a lot.

and dailydi, i was going to put this in the "closed chat" thread but it got deleted.

We don't support the system he is promoting as it offers even less protection than this chat room did and was nothing but trouble when we tested it.

you could have told him that in the first place and not delete his two posts. the first one maybe but the second didnt even have any links and had, to his knowledge, useful information. i like these boards and i would like to see it become more popular, your not going to keep people around if you delete their posts. sure if someone is going to spam and/or advertise then action should be taken.

oh shit i just told off the site admin!

*hides in corner*

How is that going to get rid of minors OR help you maintain the rules?! I call shennanigans on that! Totally. Seriously very confusing, there is nothing you could possibly say to explain the specious reasoning behind these new rules! LOL...Anyways, um, welcome back?

Phet

i thought that was already inplace as of a few weeks ago. if so then what else has changed?

i obviously go into chat a lot.

and dailydi, i was going to put this in the "closed chat" thread but it got deleted.

you could have told him that in the first place and not delete his two posts. the first one maybe but the second didnt even have any links and had, to his knowledge, useful information. i like these boards and i would like to see it become more popular, your not going to keep people around if you delete their posts. sure if someone is going to spam and/or advertise then action should be taken.

oh shit i just told off the site admin!

*hides in corner*

The old version of the software didn't work right, this one appears too.

I sent Phet a PM with the reason for deleting his post.