LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Easy Access Clothing

I recently purchased two bodyshirts, or onesies from easy access clothing, in CA. They onesies are fantastic, and use 5 snaps instead of the usual three or four. They are well priced, and seem quite well sewn. Easy Access Clothing is true to their word that they will work for 100% satisfaction, I had to return my onesies twice to figure out the correct size, and they made it easy to do. I'm so happy I'll probably order a couple more onsies from them this year. Given some of the drawings on their site, and their proximity to the DPF mailing address, they may have been a supplier for DPF and may be AB aware. However, I'd still avoid bringing up AB related topics.

Their web address is:

http://www.easyaccessclothing.com/

It's not the best site, but their customer service and products make up for it!

post-6887-12624619569082_thumb.jpg

post-6887-12624619569082_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I am going to have to second the review. I ordered a onesie from them as well and it was the best made onesie I have yet to come across. Granted, they only come in white, but the quality is fantastic! And what thrilled me to no end was that they offered children's sizes as well. I am about 5'4, 119 lbs and every other onesie I've ever purchased had always been too long and too baggy on my small frame. The one I got in the children's XL size fit perfectly! They also shipped quickly which was a nice plus as well. I will most definitely be ordering from them again!

And the fact that they only come in white doesn't bother me so much because thankfully, they make clothing dyes for that kind of thing! ;)

This looks a lot like another site that catered to the handicapped "special-clothes" http://www.special-clothes.com/announcement.htm

The same types of drawings and everything. I wonder if they found a buyer, since special-clothes was up for sale.....hmmmm

Good to hear they have great service and quality products! :thumbsup: That all helps everyone!