LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Hard To Meet Friends.....

ldatsea

hi i'm stephen from cocoa i'mlooking to meet otherab/s/dl's in central florida> i want seriuos meetings and not just ttalk i like weatingmy plasticbabypants alot andfinding new friends i canmeet let me know at sweet_baby_stephen on yahoo and (edited by Admin) thank you

• 7 months later...

Don't know if anybody still looks at the meeting place board anymore, but i thought i would give it another shot, just to be able to to meet, talk , chat, whatever with some one that truly knows what it's like to need, want, or live in diapers. Diapers are certainly a big part of my life, & like most of us, i think we have a need to connect with others like us to have some kind of acceptance or simply to have a kindred spirit that understands all of the joy/negativity that comes from a diapered lifestyle. We ALL know its not easy, but for some of us willing to meet others like ourselves, the possibility of friendship could yield many rewards. Besides, who couldn't use more friends?
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm constantly searching in the Brandon/Tampa/Valrico/Plant City area. I've finally found one potential mommy but no luck on other lil ones yet :( If any are around here, they should hit me up hehehe

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale area up for some air hockey? Or know where to be able to play it?

I recently had a chance to play a bunch of air hockey, and forgot how much I loved playing it when I was younger. I'd love to be able to do so again. This would be a great excuse for meeting up and having something to do.

I would also be up for ping pong. Or pool, but pool is pretty much just found in bars, and I also know very little about pool other than the very basics (but happy to play it anyway).

Anyone game?

(I know this board doesn't get read much, so it could be a while, but the offer will be open as long as I live here :) )

• 3 weeks later...

i'm a Gay Male in Ellenton,Fl and have been looking for friends my self but i always come up short, as there are not that many....but you could always email me if you would like... yawnny13@hotmail.com or yawnny13@gmail.com... i maintain an open door in my life, as long as respect remains.

• 4 months later...

I'm in Clermont, near Orlando. I'd love to meet fellow wearers! I'm shy, but I'll at least show up and say hi lol. I'm 30, straight, single and willing to travel (in fact I love traveling). I'm into photography, skating, bicycling, World of Warcraft, finding new music on Pandora/Youtube, and sitting on my (diapered) ass to watch South Park. It's fun and convenient to wear in public. My favorite diaper right now is the Bambino Bellissimo. Message me if you want to talk or meet up!

• 11 months later...

hi its beena long time since i have been on here i am looking fora goodab/dl friend i like wering plasticbabypants and baby powder or lotion on my bottom but please let me know if we could meet and get to know each other i amin cocoa may bad ratinng on here was wrong a long time ago i am nice honest and sweet person thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...