LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

January 2010 'N J L' South Munch Kickoff

TheMagicDragon

What ABDL stuff do you bring with you to the movies?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What AB/DL "Stuff" do you bring to the movies?

• I wear a diaper (disposable, cloth, booster) (nappy)
    • I wear plastic panties (plastic pants, pp's, popper pants)
    • I bring my pacifier (paci, binky, nuk)
    • I bring my favorite blanket
    • I bwing my "stuffie" (stuffed animal/character)
    • I bring my bottle (bottle, baba, sippycup)
    • I bring my mommy or my daddy (hey, this is PG 13 stuff!)
    • I am strictly a DL, non of that AB or sissy stuff for me! (oh yeah - give it time hehe)
  2. 2. For those in southern NJ: Would you like to attend at least one (nearby to yourself) New Jersey Littles (NJL) "South" Munch/Activity in 2010?

• Yes
    • Unsure
    • No

OK Guys and Gals, HEADS UP! Time to kick it up a notch!

West Tex Raider (Scott) asked for the chance to meet some ABDL's before he goes back to Texas next week. This would be his very first munch.

There have been many posters here with request for Ocean County and southern NJ get togethers so I have decided to try to help them out. The NJ Littles Munch in August met in Toms River and had six people come despite lousy weather. I was impressed with the response. If things progress it is possible that we can have a NJL South group that would meet up more frequently than I can personally support. Yes, that means we would need someone else to step up to the plate and help us out, 'Down Shore.

***And who doesn't love the idea of doing down shore to the beach (Beach AB's anyone?) and to the boardwalk (Carousels and Salt Water Taffy anyone!) and Campouts at stateparks (fishing anyone?)***

My wife and I, Scott and Dennis are getting together for a NJL South munch on Sunday, January 6th, 2010 at 6pm in Tom’s River, (Ocean County) NJ. This time we will be meeting at 6pm sharp at Perkins for some good old-fashioned comfort food. As usual, everyone pays for their meal and 20% tip (yeah, we like to leave a good impression.) I will try to snag a booth for some ABDL privacy.

We will then be going to see Avatar in 3D at the AMC Loews Movie Theater also in Toms River, which is showing from 7:45 pm sharp and ending at 10:30. The movie costs $12.50. We will have to leave the Perkins parking lot at 7:30 sharp. If anyone would like to join up with us at the Perkins restaurant before then that would also be cool! I know a few active people from Ocean County and some from nearby so try not to miss out.

NOTE: This is NOT the official NJL January Munch, which is to be announced soon in another thread. The next time NJL will likely be in the area WILL BE in Summer of 2010 so don’t miss this one if you live near Ocean County! Sorry for the short notice but hey at least we invited you. If anyone wants a ride down there from anywhere along the Garden State Parkway (from Exit 60 and down) I will pick you up after 4pm and return you after the movie (late, about 12:30 am).

If anyone's shy this could be your chance to meet just a few people and see if this is for them. ABs/ DLs/ Diapered Littles, Diapered Sissies and AB Furs and their attached, guest spouses/SO's are all welcome! However, this time around all MUST RSVP, asap!!!

Perkins Restaurant (MMMMMMM comfort food!)

149 Route 37 East

Toms River, NJ 08753

AMC Loews Seacourt 10 (MMMMMMM Popcorn candy 32oz. sodapop and my diapey)

635 Bay Avenue

Toms River, NJ 08753

p.s. The January Munch and Activity will be announced soon, it will be in Bergen County, still planning it. If anyone has a good idea for this, other than a movie please share it with me. This would be a good opportunity for those in NYC to come over! Note that NJL munches can also be on Sundays or even Friday evenings but weekends seem to work best.

The February munch will be a Munch, Activity and then a Valentines Diaper Party but I still don't have any idea WHERE as I am moving at some point. We need a location obviously.

The March munch will possibly be in Sussex County where we could try snow tubing!

• Like 1

Official Post-Munch Report

All those who told me they could come Made It and we had a fun time! As expected, Perkins' food and service are very good. We swapped stories about our similarities and differences. As usual the things we all have in common are uncanny. As for the activity we saw 'Avatar' in 3D. This is one GREAT movie!

For the activity we saw Avatar in 3D and THAT IS ONE GREAT MOVIE! Even though it was sad at times, the ending was the best part. 'Avatar' has got to be one of the all-time "Must See" movies. Also the 3D experience has really improved since the old days. Its long (about two and a half hours) so, speaking for myself, I was very greatful to be diapered (Yay for Bambinos!) Especially after all the soda that I drank.

Dennish and West Texas Raider are great guys. We look forward to seeing them again, and often. At this point this may be in August when NJL goes back to the Beach. Unless, that is, enough people from this area talk-it-up here (I will be checking this thread often) - to the point where they want to meet more regularly.

Since July of 2000, NJL has held seven munches and seven activities as-well-as Two Diaper Parties (July Picnic, October Halloween Party). There has always been attendance (not counting my wife and I, the average is two or three per munch - so far) and we've had as many as eleven nice people attend a party. So far we have twenty members (a member is one who has attended at least one munch and is approved by NJL.) I expect this thing to continue to grow as more people decide to get off the fence (What the heck are they sitting there for - ouch!) And most of you are aware that there are DOZENS of us in New Jersey alone. New Jersey is the most densely populated State Of The Union and you can't tell me we don't have one of the highest concentration of AB/DLs. Speaking for myself and the many friends I've made here, I am more determined than ever to make sure the diapered set around here gets the opportunity to come out of the closet and into the living room. Its time.

((((((((((((((((Don't you owe it to your inner-self (the True You) to make some ABDL friends?))))))))))))))))

If you folks are interested we can continue This Munch (i.e. 'NJL South') as a more regular munch, say quarterly or every-other month. I am offering to do all the announcements and such but I would need at least one other person to help out with suggestions for Activities to go along with Locations (i.e.Various Counties in South NJ) where we should be meeting up. Even if you're the shy type, its not as hard as you might think.

ps. I will be posting the offical January Munch soon. Watch for it. Meanwhile, be sure to post in the several NJL Polls in the NJ Subforum. Chat it up here, this is arguably the very best forum that NJ has on the Internet. If you want to make friends you can actually get to meet, this is the place to do it.

• Like 1