LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Nappies On Airliners

It appears that the explosive was actually carried the the crotch of his Y-fronts, in a place where it would not normally be revealed by a "pat-down search".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238802/The-boy-grew-bomber-Flight-chaos-investigators-check-London-links.html

It follows that anyone who goes flying wearing a diaper will be an immediate object of suspicion, and their reason for wearing one will have to be very, very good.

It may follow that anyone wearing a diaper in a public place will become a possible terrorism suspect.

I feel quite sorry for the poor fool; he was prepared to go to paradise to consort with 72 perpetual virgins, but he had to blow his balls off in order to get there.

What ever is the use of 72 perpetual virgins, anyway? The inane chatter would drive me mad!

It appears that the explosive was actually carried the the crotch of his Y-fronts, in a place where it would not normally be revealed by a "pat-down search".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238802/The-boy-grew-bomber-Flight-chaos-investigators-check-London-links.html

It follows that anyone who goes flying wearing a diaper will be an immediate object of suspicion, and their reason for wearing one will have to be very, very good.

It may follow that anyone wearing a diaper in a public place will become a possible terrorism suspect.

I feel quite sorry for the poor fool; he was prepared to go to paradise to consort with 72 perpetual virgins, but he had to blow his balls off in order to get there.

What ever is the use of 72 perpetual virgins, anyway? The inane chatter would drive me mad!

I Lol'd at that last part.

They don't say if the virgins are female or male. The suicide bomber might get a disturbing surprise. :whistling:

If he's blown off his private parts he might even welcome the alternative. He will certainly have lots of opportunities to discover this in future years.

What some men will do for sexual gratification!

Perhaps if some good (That is bad) woman had taken him in hand in the first place he might have told the Imam to go and blow his own balls off.