LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Njl Holiday Munch 12/126...

westtexraider1

Hey all,

I just walked back in my house after driving around for 3 hours. I couldn't find Iselin, or anything. I ended up in Sparta, and saw signs for Pennsylvania. Starts in like 20 minutes but I have no idea how to get there... I still hope to meet you all at some point in the near future. I go back to Texas Jan 8th, but I come back to Jersey for the summer, so I imagine I can meet you guys then! I was really excited about today though because my girlfriend was with me, and she is not into this fetish. She recently found out, and was going to meet others to learn about it a little bit. But oh well... I hope everyone had a great time!

Hey Dont feel bad, I also got insanely lost trying to find my way to one of the first munches. Drove all over northern nj looking for the place that i knew was like a mile or so away but i never did find it. I did meet glenn at another later munch however, and had a great time. I'm 99% sure i can make it to perkins this time, i'm only like 15 min from there. Will only be the second time i've ever gone to a meeting so i'm looking foward to it and to meeting you as well.