LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

J Crew Onesie/Union Suit

I don't know if anyone else saw that J Crew had the cutest onesies or "union suits" as they call it. I tried one on in their store and I regret not getting it but it was like $70. They have some online (sold out now) but they weren't the same colors/design. You can check out my blog(www.iheartdiapers.com) to see a photo I snapped in the onesie...its so cute. If any of you lucky people got it - I am super jealous...I just could not bring myself to spend that much on it!

Yeah, no, not the same thing. Onesie = diaper shirt = snaps at the crotch. Just because it's a one-piece garment doesn't mean it's "technically" a "onesie". If it has feet, it's a 'footie'. If it doesn't, but zips up the center, it's "technically" a variant on a "jumpsuit" or "coverall".

Technically who cares-what matters is that it is cute as hell! Nice find, you better go back and buy it! 70bucks is a lot, but look at how much it would cost to get something like that made-plus its a designer label! (JCrew making onesies, seriously awesome) A win win in my books.

I did mean to be douchy. :) But not to be mean. Just douchy. Looking at your blog -- does that thing have a hood, too? Yes, it's cute, and you almost match it. Are you an albino? :P

Online, the boys and girls' ones are fifty, and look cute enough that I'd think about dropping the ducats for a pair. .

You call that a onesie eh? To me that looks like footie jammies. It must be a cultural thing as a onesie to me is a shirt with snaps at the crotch. We call 'em diaper shirts as well.

my exact thoughts on another thread :thumbsup:

Its OK - just wish a lot of them weren't either so thick or cheaply made so the butt flap never stays secure. These J Crew ones were cool because they were thin and they didn't have the footed feet area which also contributes to me getting too warm in them a lot of times.

• 3 weeks later...