LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powder Flashback

I finally got some wipes and a bottle of baby powder. I haven't made use of the wipes yet, however I absolutely love the scent of baby powder. The first time i sprinkled some it was like having a 'nam' flashback except in a good way. I felt slightly euphoric for a couple minutes. Now i just like the smell because of what it reminds me of. I tend to use a little too much so it can be over bearing, lol. I know I can't be the only one who thinks this way? :angel_not:

"I love the smell of baby powder in the morning"

Infact I love the smell of it at any time, its just sooo lovely. My bedroom smells a little to much of the stuff, I love going over board with it and "spilling" it on my bed when prepping a nappy, just to keep the smell around a bit longer. Plus a little too much in the nappy means it poofs out when you sit down :D.

One of my favorite smells! The best part is that if you use too much (like there really is such a thing as using too much) and someone else detects the smell, you can always claim you put it in your shoes. :whistling:

I can think of few smells that are more comforting. It reminds me more of bath time than diaper changes--up until I was five or so, my mom would put J&J's powder and lotion on us after our baths.

There's a certain smell from fabrics or even a certain fabric, particularly ones that baby plushies are made out of that triggers an almost "Nam" flashback for me. I'm not sure what it is exactly but everytime that tocuh or smell hits me I just have this sense of deja vu.