LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like The Messbut Not The Clean Up?

I tried this and it works! If you like to mess your diapers but don't like the clean up very much, especially when you are out somewhere and have to change in a restroom, try some GLAD Press-And-Seal! This is a plastic wrap like Saran Wrap but you can press it to itself and it will stick where you press it. You can make plastic bags to store food in or cover bowles with food inside. I've always wondered if it will stick to skin if pressed so I tried it. One side is a little tacky and the other isn't. It's not like a band aid either so when you pull it off it comes off your skin very easily with no pain at all, but it holds tight until you pull it off. What I did was unroll and tear off 2 pieces that would cover my butt cheeks and just start to wrap around the side of my hips. I pressed them one at a time, tacky side to my skin onto my butt cheeks making sure to press the edges into my crack on each side. This will allow any poo to come out into your diaper as normal, however it will not mess your actual butt up but instead will end up on the outside of the plastic wrap you've stuck to your butt! You can mess, walk around, sit down, anything you would normally do when messing your diaper. The big difference is when you go to change your diaper all you have to do is peal off the plastic wrap from each side of your butt, throw it away with your dirty diaper and you have reduced clean up by about 90%! It's also a pretty cool feeling to have a plastic wrapped butt inside your diaper as you walk around! Sure, you will still have a little to clean but it's not bad this way. I will say that people who really like to load up their diapers and mush it all around up in back and front will still have a lot to clean up, but for general messy diapers this works very well! If anyone tries it themselves, post about it here and let me know what you think.

This is a good idea, Rusty Pins. Especially as I LOVE being wrapped up in plastic. It's a nice idea be poopy and wrapped in plastic at the same time, and if it makes clean-up any easier, then bravo.

ONLY thing is, for me and others here, actually having the poop against the skin, getting "natural" with it, is an important part of the soiling experience. But for those who like dropping a load but don't want a long clean-up, the wrap is a very good idea.

• 5 weeks later...

I have tried a couple of variations. One is if you get a firm log and you are not going to be able to use it. (you have to go to work, etc) I took mine and put it in a plastic sandwich bag and used it as a bun wrap in my hair. I had long hair at the time. So I used it to puff up the hair. I looked sharp and smart as well as very corporate. The plastic held the smell. On the way home from I poked a few holes in the plastic. Knowing it was very slowly oozing out into my hair was a turn on.

Another variation was to put the sandwich bag shit in my bra. (one on each side makes a nice booster).

Or just in my panties. Makes you sit very carefully knowing to bust the bag will cause a stink.

• 3 weeks later...