LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

December 2009 N J L Holiday Munch

TheMagicDragon

Hey NJ Where would you like to have a Munch?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. In what County would you most like to have a NJ Munch and Activity in 2010? Pick One.

• Sussex
    • Morris
    • Bergen
    • Essex
    • Somerset
    • Hunterdon
    • Passaic
    • Warren
    • Union
    • Middlesex
    • Mercer
    • Monmouth
    • Ocean
    • Burlington
    • Atlantic
    • Camden
    • Glouster
    • Cape May
    • Cumberland or Salem
    • Hudson

I added a Poll to find out where people interested in coming out would like to see NJL have a munch in the upcoming year. Pick only one per person please. We will see which are the most popular counties and plan the year accordingly. This will be an open poll to be monitored over time. As opinions are added the Munch Activity Planning committee shall continue to take this into account.

Where would you most like to have a munch so that you would be able to attend?

Things are good to go for tommorrow. Read the whole update please. We're planning to get to 'Cheeseburgers in Paradise' a little bit earlier, say 12:45 so we can greet others in the lobby. I'm bringing my appetite. I got several emails from folks who are planning to attend and usually other people just show up so it should be fun, as usual. This has been advertised in many places and invitations were also sent in a timely manner to those on the emailing list. If I missed anyone If anyone needs my cellphone number email me back please! Allow for heavy shopping traffic to get here.

We'll talk about ideas for January Activity (needs to be in/near Paramus as announced) and February (Valentine's Diaper Party - WoooHooh!)(Ideas needed).

If anyone's "on the fence" about coming out all I can say is I'm here for you if you would would like to ask any questions or even if you would like to meet a little earlier to get comfortable first, it would be ok. (daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com)

Sincerely, GlennDL and Dawn

Have a great munch, wish I can go but I can't make it out to see you. I tried to free my schedule to get there but it hasn't worked out. I have been wanting to go to that restaurant for quite a while now I have heard cool things about it, hopefully next time. Tell everyone hello for me :)

Glenn thanks for keeping me in the loop, you are doing a wonderful job!!!

Merry Christmas to you all, have fun :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

1744386rd5f1eb3b5.gif

• Like 1