LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should A Sexually Active Person Wear Diapers?

Flying Baby

Good morning,

I've heard a lot of things about diapers and sexuality.

I'm sexually active since I was 12 years old and started to wear diapers and inflatable armbands since the autumn of 2008 after a 20-year parental censorship. So I've a question to ask concerning my problem and I was wondering your opinion on it (I'm a diaper lover suffering from the Asperger syndrome):

A girlfriend of mine know everything about my sexual activities (I'm masturbating regularly while watching hot girlie movies on TV and the Internet) and told me that a sexually active person should always wear diapers while masturbating, even he wasn't incontinent. I talked to my good friend about this, she basically taught me how to masturbate. We were joking around about it and she said I should wear diapers while I masturbate, so I started to think about that. She also recommended me to wear a pair of inflatable armbands and use Durex vibrators and lubricant gels together with Johnson's Baby oil and lotions for better results.

But I'm regularly facing a dilemma as my family is sick of seeing me masturbating in diapers. And the most annoying of those my problems: I'm avoiding to circulate in diapers and do my intimate buys on my local supermarket when my parents (especially my dad) are at home!

• Like 1

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

U maka noah sensa whatso aver.

He IS, in fact, making a bit sense: In my opinion, you should just "do it" in diapers, even if your dad or someone else doesn't like it, or doesn't know it. BUT; don't masturbate in front of anyone! It's creepy, disgusting, and people may think that you're a perv. Even if you are suffering from Asperger's and are sexually active, It's NOT a good thing. Do it when people aren't around, maybe at night. and wear diapers, even if someone doesn't like it (I'm referring to your dad), because they can't really decide whether you like it or not. Hope that makes some sense.

-TDL

But I'm regularly facing a dilemma as my family is sick of seeing me masturbating in diapers.

Just to clarify...you aren't masturbating in front of your family, right? Don't even discuss it with them--they have no right or need to know about this in the first place.

Anyway, I don't know what your girlfriend was thinking, but there is no need to wear diapers while masturbating (although I suppose it does reduce clean-up afterwards, especially for you men ;)). But if it makes the experience more pleasurable for you, go for it. As for sex with your girlfriend...well, that depends on how you and your girlfriend feel about it.