LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me Want A Diapooo Friend

moore_diapers

If you'll pay for the flight, and taco's, and medical vaccination against swine flu, and a place to live in while I'm there etc... Then we'll talk! :lol:

-TDL

PS: It's about $950, but since I'm sure that you're such a nice guy, I'm sure that you'll pay for it, right?

PSS: I like cookies, so you better have 'em too!

If you'll pay for the flight, and taco's, and medical vaccination against swine flu, and a place to live in while I'm there etc... Then we'll talk! :lol:

-TDL

PS: It's about $950, but since I'm sure that you're such a nice guy, I'm sure that you'll pay for it, right?

PSS: I like cookies, so you better have 'em too!

wow, that was mean, lol.

can i come to? might take me a while to get there though cos i cant afford to go the the big aeroplane. maybes if i put on some swimmers i can be there in like a month or two!

• 7 months later...

Im pretty new 2 diss.....can any1 get invition 2 Diapoo.com

Seems you're pretty new to typing and the English language, too.

Out of curiosity I went to Diapoo.com to see if it was a real site...this is some of what the page said:

Diapoo.com underwent an upgrade and added additional features. Diapoo is an additional site partnered with IMABDL.com and is a membership only site. It is an additional social community for adult babies and diaper lovers to gather and meet each other. You will receive an invite as soon as you become a registered and paid lifetime member on IMABDL.com. So, if you haven't registered and paid the small lifetime membership fee at IMABDL.com - go do so now and unlock access to IMABDL's updated daily diaper videos, photos, stories, social community, bambino diaper discount code, and MORE. You will also be granted access to Diapoo.com upon successful membership payment!

From what I hear, IMABDL.com isn't worth the money. DailyDiapers is free, and it's much better than any other ABDL site I've ever been on. So if I'm going to spend money on an ABDL site, DailyDiapers will be the only site that ever gets a penny out of me.

~ moogle

YEAH!!! Most of the the sites I've been on where pretty much a bunch of hng's looking for pictures or the first body they remotely though was female to jump on. The last thing that I would ever do is say that I was actually female.