LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can'T Access Yougimp.Com

• 3 weeks later...

I love how someone is asking for help on something that is in no way related to DailyDiapers.

That makes me laugh.

Ummm it's not that funny, I know what you're saying but they are advertising on one of the first pages of this site, which I guess makes them a sponsor. Anyway it wasn't purely a question about the other site it was more a question of "what does 404 mean?"

Ummm it's not that funny, I know what you're saying but they are advertising on one of the first pages of this site, which I guess makes them a sponsor. Anyway it wasn't purely a question about the other site it was more a question of "what does 404 mean?"

*shrugs*

I have DD in my favorites, so I didn't know they were a sponsor.

Whatever.

"404 Error" means that the server can't find the page you're looking for at the moment though it may or may not be available later :huh: It's not a "fatal error" (410) which is permanent :angry: Whenever I run into compu-speak I don't know I google it ;) "404" is also slang for a mild insult meaning the person is losing their mind :screwy: or among older people it can mean senility :o I'd explain it better but I've gone 404 again....:lol:

Bettypooh