LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Every Ab Has A Beginning..

Think back to those early years when you first discovered your love of diapers: How did you re-create the effects when supplies where short? Did you layer your underwear to make them thicker? Did you line the insides with pads or other female products? Did you use blankets and pins, or maybe even tape baby diapers together?

I did all these things, it was very clear to me how much I loved diapers at a very young age, and I did what I could to re-create them when I didn't have a steady supply.

I used towels, towels stuffed into a pair of tigty whities, or tight boxers. Back then it seemed to be all about the bulk, now alot less so. Although now I'm starting to wear terry toweling nappies, in seems I'm going a little bit backwards to that time (only now its big snapping pins and plastic pants instead of y-fronts :P)

I started with sanitary napkins. Those don't work too well. :)

Then I graduated to towels and trash bags. Worked a little better.

Then the WalMart I worked at had diaper machines in the mens room. So I usually spent $.75 to buy a diaper during clean up (back when Walmart wasn't open all night), use it once and wear it till right before I left.

Then I graduated to cloth and plastic. Pretty much swap back forth between the two now. :)

Huh, didn't understand or allow those desires to rear it's 'ugly' head until I was an adult and could buy things, however I did cave in once while in middle school by "borrowing" a liner from my sister. Mangled the bag and blamed it on the greyhound. The liner/pad did absoultely nothing for me, just looking back on it now, it feels less creepy. I wish I discovered that this was a fetish at a much younger age, probably would have helped with stress.