LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Keep My Diaper Wearing Disscret?

diapergirl77

I still live with my parents too, but they are not nosy though. I still wear them and be discreet about it. i usally wear them at night and sometimes during the day. i put my diapers in a bin with useless things i have collected over the years and they never know. Try to buy a Rubber made bin that is big and not clear that might work. it is a suggestion and i hope it helps.

babymikeblue

I still live with my parents and I don't want to them to know I like wearing diapers. My parents are very nosy and go through my room. I don't want them to find my diapers but I don't want to stop wearing them. I love sitting in my wet diaper all day and I am so afraid someone is going to find out. Help!

That's a tough one. If your parents are really nosey, then you're going to have a tough time keeping it a secret for long. Perhaps you need to think about how to deal with them finding out. You may wish to really limit your use until you have the opportunity to find a place of your own, or, if that isn't happening any time soon, you may really want to start thinking about what you will say if they do find out. It's a big scary, I know.

Living at home does make things a bit more trickier. When I was younger I cut a hole in my box springs and hid everything AB-related in there. Then you're best bet at wearing them is wear them at night and when nobody is home and immediately dispose of the used diaper. I keep a trashbag in my room and individually wrap each diaper in a shopping bag so that smell doesn't become an issue, and then simply get rid of my own trash every week. If you're careful, it's easy enough to do.

Like others have said, the locking tote is a good idea. One trick I use when my parents come to visit is to put my diapers in a tote and then the top third of the tote I put some of my other stuff. My parents are kind of noisy so it is just in case my parents start looking around for something like extra blankets or something like that. Seems to have worked good so far.

As for wearing around the parents, I never have. When I was at home I only wore my homemade diapers when they were still at work or gone.