LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diapers To Buy

i am wanting to get some diapers and i'm wondering what is the best diapers to buy from a store like cvs or target? i would like to get the really good ones like bambinos or abenas but i cant order online. ive always bought goodnites, so should i stick to those or whats the best i can get from the store?? help please

i am wanting to get some diapers and i'm wondering what is the best diapers to buy from a store like cvs or target? i would like to get the really good ones like bambinos or abenas but i cant order online. ive always bought goodnites, so should i stick to those or whats the best i can get from the store?? help please

For North American brands, my favourite has been Tena.

threadstarter, in what way are you not able to purchase online?

if its a not having a credit card type of thing, then you can always go to a CVS or Target and buy a visa/mastercard gift card and use that online at most places

well for now im home for the holidays so i want to get something from a local store

i have thought of the mastercard/visa gift card idea though but i havent done it and i guess im kinda scared to get it sent to my box at school because i dont know what the box will look like and i dont want people to know, you know what im talking about?

Most of the store brands are pretty terrible. I once had good luck with the BiLo store brand, but given the location in your profile, there are no BiLos in Florida. You might try attends if any stores in your area stock them, or tena as another poster suggested. Aside from those, you're better off buying online. Most of the places that sell online, ship in plain boxes, so unless you have given someone the right to open your mail/packages, they shouldn't know what is in the box.

You can have Molicares drop shipped..or shipped to store as they call it...at WalMart..go on line to walmart site find the nearest store to you order and pay at pickup. They would be the best you could probably find at "a local store". They are however $80 a case so kinda pricey that way but still.....:whistling:

well for now im home for the holidays so i want to get something from a local store

i have thought of the mastercard/visa gift card idea though but i havent done it and i guess im kinda scared to get it sent to my box at school because i dont know what the box will look like and i dont want people to know, you know what im talking about?

most places offer discrete shipping on request and alot of places do discrete without asking, make sure to ask for it when you are checking out in the remarks/instructions field most sites offer at checkout