LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abkingdom Is Down

http://www.abkingdom.com/blog/

All that comes up now is a single page, with the following statement written in French (English translation from Google):

---

The site knows these days of significant downturns that result in better by waiting times particularly long and at worst impossible connections to many users. These delays are due to several factors:

- The site has since found a few weeks a number of visitors equivalent and even higher than it was before the last update of the site. This increase in visitors, coupled with the fact that some of the new options available for the new version are resource-intensive, today show the limits of the current server.

- Although less optimized yet, the previous version of the site seemed faster through the use of technical tips that can no longer be used now due to a problem independent of the ABKingdom server and is difficult to solve. Despite numerous technical adjustments complex, site performance today are still not satisfactory and there is no solution "magic" to try.

B4NS who generously sponsored the current server for several years can probably meet most requirements of a new more powerful server. I am being compared to new housing solutions more efficient, but they have a significant cost that will be very difficult supported only by the addition of advertising space. Although I have always been opposed since the site was created for several reasons, it will probably put up a paid subscription model to provide funding for the site. The goal is to keep most of the site accessible to all free and offer enhanced services to subscribers, all so efficient and satisfactory at all levels.

You can imagine, such projects require a lot of energy, any more than that required and demanded the operation of the site since all these years. It is, however, following several events that I will not detail here, I am now struggling to find enough motivation to complete all that remains to be done and I need to take a break. It remains important to me that the adventure continues for the good of our community, so I will continue my research techniques and try to find new investors willing to lend their support. Meanwhile, since the site can not function properly in the state and new bugs are embarrassing emerged recently that I can not fix quickly, ABKingdom is interrupted as long as necessary.

If you think you can bring me some technical advice, hosting solutions, finance or your professional expertise in these fields, you can contact me by email kabana@abkingdom.com. For questions regarding the date of reopening or another, thank you for visit this blog regularly.

well, i haven't been able to log in due to cookies for months now so...

i can turn cookies on and off and make them tap dance but i cannot/could not log on to their site.

Which internet browser are you using? I had the same problem when I was using IE but after I switch to firefox, I didn't had the problem anymore.