LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Abdl In Ga

Guest abdlred21

Guest abdlred21

If anyone near the Atlanta area (georgia) and would like to chat/meet have a playdate whatever, I'm looking for someone to share my interest with and just have good clean(or messy!) fun

post-3474-1134004794_thumb.jpg

post-3474-1134004794_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

hi im in the alpharetta area and would like to get to now more ab/dl in ga if u whont e maill me at stuarttanguy@yahoo.com and we can chat im 22 whit and just a big tedy bear very nice and jentell and sweet all aroung a grate guy acording to the to my coworkers so if u whot to chat or even meet just drop me a line ok ni ni stay diapered and happy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If anyone near the Atlanta area (georgia) and would like to chat/meet have a playdate whatever, I'm looking for someone to share my interest with and just have good clean(or messy!) fun

Hi, im a 35 yo white male and would love to have a playdate for some good clean/messy fun. I have recently relocated here from CT. on 10-19-06. Please feel free to email me : gabreal2k@yahoo.com

Sincerely gabreal2k

Hi from canada. Would like to chat and have good clean fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm a 27 year old and I live in the Columbus, Ga area I would love to visit with you or maybe just talk to you on the phone or internet. I would really love the chance to acctually get to meet you or atleast talk to you .

You can reach me at my email hollandbenjamin@bellsouth.net

The coolest baby you'll ever meet,

Baby Bennpost-9345-1163990783_thumb.jpg

post-9345-1163990783_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I've been looking for a female that has wanted to play. How do we chat privately?

Hi,

I've been looking for a female that has wanted to play. How do we chat privately?

First you get that old crusty-rusty time machine out and set it to the date of the original post...somewhere around 5 years ago!! :rolleyes: