LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers 4 Lower Cost/Canada

It looks good. Have you tried them. Im concerned about the size. The med (they don't have small) goes from 28" to 40" or about 10 inches i don't need!

Yes I have tried them very good absorbtion the size it yr a small medium will work I like my diapers to fit one size bigger so I got room 4 inserts if need be.

If these are the same Galaxy diapers being distributed out of Surrey BC, they are not the greatest and DO NOT compare at all to Abenas if anyone is asking.

I received two sample packs, a day and night time diaper. Not much difference between the two to tell you the truth.

I found the diaper to absorb quite well, kept the skin dry which I really liked.

The tape tabs are in my opinion too close together and the plastic backing is very thin and not strong like other diapers. Every diaper I have worn so far has split. I have tried not doing it up to tight and still happens.

I think they are a good value for the price and the quantity but they need to work on a few of the features. They are made in China BTW.

If these are the same Galaxy diapers being distributed out of Surrey BC, they are not the greatest and DO NOT compare at all to Abenas if anyone is asking.

I received two sample packs, a day and night time diaper. Not much difference between the two to tell you the truth.

I found the diaper to absorb quite well, kept the skin dry which I really liked.

The tape tabs are in my opinion too close together and the plastic backing is very thin and not strong like other diapers. Every diaper I have worn so far has split. I have tried not doing it up to tight and still happens.

I think they are a good value for the price and the quantity but they need to work on a few of the features. They are made in China BTW.

Thanks for that! I knew they sounded too good to be true at that price.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a case of the overnight from them and they are pretty good diapers. There overnight's work well during the day and the price is good. The fit is similar to Bambino's. Over all they are a good day time diaper and the price is right. The service was good too.

Does Galaxy ship outside of Canada?

Currently Galaxy does not ship outside of Canada, however we are currently working on being able to distribute to the United States and this service will be available to customers soon.

• 6 months later...

Galaxy Improvements

Been reading this forum and came across Galaxy Diapers which I looked at the site before and received a sample and agreed about the week backing . Just to let you guys know they have revamped there website which is much more user friendly and found out they have made some significant improvements to there product. The medium night sample I received was discreet they have improved the strength of the plastic backing allowing for a better tighter fit. They now come in color which makes for a much nicer look. Also they are providing free shipping for cases which is a major plus for me! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...