LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whips

Guest Baby Tiana

Guest Baby Tiana

So... I have been thinking of getting a whip or something similar to that. But not for the fun of getting punished, but it's easier to hide cuts on your back, and well one can't really cut their back easily with a knife, there for whipping could do the trick?!

What are the best kind of whips for something like that? Also, does any one know where you can find a instrument that was used in the Da Vinci Code? The albino man had this chain link thing that he put around his thigh and well it looked interesting....so umm yeah.

Thanks. I know this is a weird post.

I saw a little saying on a jeep rear window today it said, "sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me".

You don't need a whip that will break the skin, just use something without a metal end on it, or just a soft whip to start with.

• 1 month later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I saw a little saying on a jeep rear window today it said, "sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me".

You don't need a whip that will break the skin, just use something without a metal end on it, or just a soft whip to start with.

I have known that saying for YEARS.....since I was like 9. It's "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me, so throw me up and throw me down and show how much you like me!"

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are trying to break the skin you are in dangerous territory (not a judgment, just a warning). Whip can be purchased on-line, and at tack stores (horse equipment supply stores), 24 hr adult stores, novelty stores, etc... If you really want to cause yourself pain, and want to try and break your skin I have a suggestion, but you need some warnings first. heavy items can cause damage. I'm not just talking about breaking the skin, bruising, and infection potential (although those are a concern) i mean internal damage. The kidneys are protected, but if you start banging away over them with a heavy whip or flogger you CAN do damage. With that said, use something light. Go get yourself some speaker wire from a hardware or electronics store. Double it over into a loop and try hitting your arm or leg first and make sure you know what you are getting into. If you like start striking your back. You can go ocer the shoulder, but for various reasons i don't recommend it. figure out the length you need and start whipping yourself back and forth around your shoulders. There are other variations, but hey become more dangerous, so I'll end here.

-MXGangrel

• 1 month later...

A cat-o-nine tails will do the trick but must be applied by and experienced whip handler because you can get really hurt in short order. Someone who has the experience can leave you well marked with lots of raised welts that will last for many days but will not do permanent damage. Also try caning if you want lasting marks. When my wife canes me, the resulting welts are visible for several days to a week

My brother has a whip!!! I think he won it at 6-flags. After he married his wife found it when they were picking up the rest of his stuff from Dads' house. She popped him lighty on the butt & said "Go boy!!" I'll carry this & giggled. :roflmao: