LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not New Just Returning

lilJester

Okay well I am known by two names crow or jester anymore. 26 years old.; Not exactly sure what to post really. Im big on movies and music constantly have something playing even if it jsut serves as background noise. most of what i listen to is rock, metal, industrial, or classical. movies well its horror comedy or action not big on dramas westerns etc and i usually prefer it has a nice storyline to it not something that just sucks out loud. i play music with either my double deck organ or my guitar plan on getting a bass and doing some work on that uhhhhh hmmmmmmm..... cant think of what else. well i am a bedwetter have ab tendancies but never really got to play around with that a whole lot. heck anything you want to know anything you wanna know about me just simply ask and ill tell you. that simple. because i dont know what to put and what people want to know.

lol wwell thanks and meh im not big on racing personally i mean i like going fast and all but i wouldnt do it for competition thats all and i cant watch nascar... oh look....theyre making a left turn...and another...and another... lol. oh since i said i use dot be on here i guess i should go a lil in detail uhm i was on here several years back i think as babycrow then got caught up in drama and just walked away from the site not wanting to deal with the bs but decided to come back and it seems the people here are a nicer breed.

lol wwell thanks and meh im not big on racing personally i mean i like going fast and all but i wouldnt do it for competition thats all and i cant watch nascar... oh look....theyre making a left turn...and another...and another...

I hate NASCAR (Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks) with an undying passion. I agree that it is boring to sit around and watch a 200mph soap opera. However, driving a car ridiculously fast on a tight and technical dirt course is unbelievably fun. And it's not about the competition. I couldn't care less if I ever win. I mean my car has 200 hp and it's up against 400+ hp Evo's and subbies. It's about having fun and hanging out.:thumbsup:

(Not my car just a random visual aid)

295.jpg

• Like 1

for me the ultimate speed thing is bikes i mean i know cars go faster but still you feel free on a bike. when i rode this summer i was zipping down highways going about 115 on my harley sportster and hell that was FUN and a rush.

for me the ultimate speed thing is bikes i mean i know cars go faster but still you feel free on a bike. when i rode this summer i was zipping down highways going about 115 on my harley sportster and hell that was FUN and a rush.

I've had my motorcycle license for five years now and I hear ya about the freedom. But generally I only do the really stupid things (see:go fast) in cars, on tracks. Safety and all that nonsense. You know, I gots people who want me in one piece and all the jazz. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Is that a form of autocross on dirt? I always thought rallycross was rallying but racing at the same time :X Pure rally is the best through :X

Over here in the states it is autocross on dirt. In Europe it's just as you said "I always thought rallycross was rallying but racing at the same time". And of course Rally is the best, but that can be kinda hard to get started in and it's way more expensive. I can rallycross my daily driver but I'd need a second car that has been prepped to rally and a support vehicle to trailer it to the course. Also I'd have to find the nearest sanctioned race and blah blah blah.:beer:

Over here in the states it is autocross on dirt. In Europe it's just as you said "I always thought rallycross was rallying but racing at the same time". And of course Rally is the best, but that can be kinda hard to get started in and it's way more expensive. I can rallycross my daily driver but I'd need a second car that has been prepped to rally and a support vehicle to trailer it to the course. Also I'd have to find the nearest sanctioned race and blah blah blah.:beer:

Guess so, I'm sure ut is a little easier to get into rally in the UK, still need a trailer, but you can use small cheap cars etc :), there's quite a few car garages that have their own teams. I always wanted to drive in a rally, I love zooming down the country lanes round where I live, and to do it on dirt sounds like too much fun :D. Maybe cheaper to get into here, but its still not THAT cheap :P.

I just wish the WRC was still worth watching, not very many works teams left in it, and its not on tv often.... I remember watching it as a kid, Tommi Makinen was my hero :X (should of been Colin McRae I suppose, but I always loved thos evo's :)). FIA messed around with the rules way too much :/. Maybe Raikkonen coming over from F1 might reignite interest in the public :).

• Like 1

I just wish the WRC was still worth watching, not very many works teams left in it, and its not on tv often.... I remember watching it as a kid, Tommi Makinen was my hero :X (should of been Colin McRae I suppose, but I always loved thos evo's :)). FIA messed around with the rules way too much :/. Maybe Raikkonen coming over from F1 might reignite interest in the public :).

That's how I feel. I hope Raikkonen does fuel more interest in it. Just as Ken block is doing. I've always been a fan of hill climbs as well. Here's some videos to hopefully teach the OP the wonders of driving a car fast :thumbsup: .

Ken Block

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rs-jAImScms

My favorite rally/hill-climb video of all time. Group B was/is where it's at. Those guys had balls and the cars were just as awesome.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=edLnXzAwHVc

• Like 1

That's how I feel. I hope Raikkonen does fuel more interest in it. Just as Ken block is doing. I've always been a fan of hill climbs as well. Here's some videos to hopefully teach the OP the wonders of driving a car fast :thumbsup: .

Climb dance is such an ownage video :D, and I still watch the group B year reviews (hour long covering a full seasons racing :D). They did take it to its logical extreme through, 550bhp in a hatchback on gravel is just mad, and some of the crashes proved that :S. Still, with the safety tech we have these days surely they could do group b again :X, just doubt any manufacturer would be willing to spend the cash on developing em :X.

Sorry crow for hijacking your thread :X :D

• Like 1