LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Wearing Nappies Does For Me.

What Wearing Nappies Does for me

I would describe myself as 50% adult baby and 50% diaper lover. Wearing nappies and baby girls clothes pushes so many button for me in lots of different ways some emotional and some sexual. I started to become interested in nappies at a young age, before puberty even. Then when I went through puberty the sexual aspect of wearing diapers got added to the feeling that I already had.

• Responsibility

I have a very responsible job where I’m answerable for the safety of thousands of people. To be able to come home, take off my uniform, put on a nappy and say goodbye to all adult responsibilities is a great feeling. As a toddler I’m in charge of nothing, I don’t have worry about anything.

• Control

Most people would say that babies and toddlers have no control over their lives and are completely under the control of their parents, and to some point this is true. They no power of what happens to them, what they eat when they bath or even when they go the toilet. To become a baby again means to give control of your life completely to another.

But on flip side to become a baby again means you are the centre of attention, you have everything done for you and are waited on hand and foot just like you were some eighteenth century royal. When a baby cries, mummy or daddy come running, so who’s in control really; The parents or the Baby. When a toddler misbehaves it’s mostly to get attention and they usually get it even if mean being spanked. But again who’s controlling who?

• Naughtiness

When we are children we are toilet trained. We get taught that it is right to use the toilet and that it is wrong to wet our pants. I can still just remember having an accident once because I had a bad stomach when I was about eight. Afterwards I felt so naughty because I had not made it to the toilet. I still get that feeling now, I’m a fully grown man but I still have “accidents

I haven't put quite that much thought into the why other than it turns me on and is relaxing. The ab stuff is more psychological than that, more than likely an attempt to retrieve the affirmation never received as a child, who knows. I just enjoy it and that is all that matters.

Enjoyed reading your post, Baby_David. I can relate to most of what you touched on and I appreciate the time and effort you put into your post. A lot of what you mentioned is documented in some of the few studies and essays I’ve read on-line, but it’s always nice to hear it from those with firsthand knowledge. Thanks for sharing!

Some of us are "ponderers" wanting to know why things are the way they are even if that really doesn't change anything B) I've done similarly with myself and my being who I am, DL and all. Discovering who I am and what I need has made it easier to handle those results, and made it easier to see where I'm probably going in life :) No apologies and no regrets, save that I wish I'd have dealt with everything in my life sooner :huh: The human psyche needs to shed it's burden of responsibility regularly, even if only for a short time ;) ABDL's seem to have a greater need for this and a greater understanding of it too :P Once you know and accept yourself then you can find enough peace to get by somehow. Those without this much peace have missed that point :o It seems you've got it together fairly well so I hope the peace you deserve has followed.

Bettypooh