LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Phans Out There?

DLboy004

Wanted to see if there were any people who enjoyed diapers and listened to Phish? I got to catch 5 shows over the summer and going to Madison Square Gardens and Charlottesville this weekend to catch the end of a awesome tour so far. Any favorite songs? (so hard, but just throw some out there) A couple of mine are, Axilla, Fee, Bug, Tube....so many more. Haven't worn to a show even though it would be very nice to not have to wait in the lines and deal w/ some of the tweekers getting down in there, but there is always this weekend.

long time die hard phan right here.....50+ shows and counting. Did Alpine, Deer Creek, St Louis, and Red Rocks this Summer. So far this fall did Detroit and Cincinnati, doing Miami for NYE run. Never worn to a show and dont plan on it....but man it would be nice to not have to wait in the lines for the nasty bathrooms. So glad Phish is back though, the Cinci shows were some of the sickest ive ever seen. Good to know im not the only phish fan into diapers. Started as a legit bedwetter from early teens and still currently bedwetting a few times a week now, diapered every night. Evolved into a diaper lover through the mental comfort factor of the diapers for me....they have always been there for me.

I like their version of "Rockytop".

Wanted to see if there were any people who enjoyed diapers and listened to Phish? I got to catch 5 shows over the summer and going to Madison Square Gardens and Charlottesville this weekend to catch the end of a awesome tour so far. Any favorite songs? (so hard, but just throw some out there) A couple of mine are, Axilla, Fee, Bug, Tube....so many more. Haven't worn to a show even though it would be very nice to not have to wait in the lines and deal w/ some of the tweekers getting down in there, but there is always this weekend.

You've never heard of phish?! now I know you are taking the mick...... Either that or you're so removed from real life its unreal.

"talking the mick"? No idea what that means... I do live under the proverbial rock, though. I miss out on a lot of stuff, often because I'm on the lower class income bracket... They could also belong to a genera of music that I either don't listen to or don't care about.

• 4 weeks later...