LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put Holes In My Diapers

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I wore 3 diapers today for about 4+ hrs, and wetted them constantly. I punctured 4-5 holes in the first one.

When I took them off I was amazed to see two diapers COMPLETELY soaked, instead of just one!!

BTW the first was abena x plus, and two molicare super pluses.

The didn't leak once, and I'm convinced that I could have gone a few more hours like that. The only crappy part is now I have three purplish rings on both of my legs which I dont think will disappear for a few days.

I remember cutting slits into the plastic of a disposable and wearing multiple disposables years ago. I haven't done that reciently. I guess it would still work with the cloth-like disposables

I wore 3 diapers today for about 4+ hrs, and wetted them constantly. I punctured 4-5 holes in the first one.

When I took them off I was amazed to see two diapers COMPLETELY soaked, instead of just one!!

BTW the first was abena x plus, and two molicare super pluses.

The didn't leak once, and I'm convinced that I could have gone a few more hours like that. The only crappy part is now I have three purplish rings on both of my legs which I dont think will disappear for a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

that´s the standard if I know that I can´t change for at least more than 9 or 10 hours. 2 molycare super+ are well for 24 hours without leaks for me. I wear size m and with 2 size m and a third size l is ok for me for a compleat weekend without a change - saturday morning till sunday late evening.