LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"contact Us" Farce...

So, it seems as though the operators of this site are using a fake domain in thier suport e-mail adress... Yah000.com is used by spammers, and hackers as a cover id, a ski-mask for thier digital crimes, and low and behold, it is the same service provider that DailyDi uses for his/her email support adress...Is the site recieving a great deal of complaint mail, or what? Please explain this daily-di, as I find it very intriguing...Why the need to fake the e-mail addy? Anyways, seeing as my support email will never reach anyone, perhaps daily-di can answer me here...Why is it not allowing me to enter the chat room, even when Im logged in, it tells me to register for the forums, log in, and then enter chat, I'd like to know how I'm supposed to get back in.

Phet

So, it seems as though the operators of this site are using a fake domain in thier suport e-mail adress... Yah000.com is used by spammers, and hackers as a cover id, a ski-mask for thier digital crimes, and low and behold, it is the same service provider that DailyDi uses for his/her email support adress...Is the site recieving a great deal of complaint mail, or what?

Thanks for clearing that up...Well now that the site is up and running again, I cant really tell if it worked or not, but I was able to enter the site again after I cleared out my cookies...Chances are it was fixed already, but if youre still having trouble perhaps give it a try, I dunno...

Phet