LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People Of Wal-Mart

Notice the wet spot on the side of her pants? That kind of thing often happens with stuff like boating. She should probly remember to keep a spare pair of pants or something around to avoid people mistaking it for her wetting herself, though.

Left the window down on a brief shower in her car, leaky sunroof, spill a drink? I've done all these things. The problem is when you ARE wearing a diaper it's hard to tell your bum is wet on the out side! :thumbsup:

Okay, So i go to POW to see what all the hubbub about that car is when lo and behold the little facebook doodad spits up a familiar face

So i took a screencap

4572549918_4a04246459.jpg

Now...to the best of my knowledge those gadgets are totally random because the next ten refreshes didn't show anyone I have friended on Facebook.

Hmm... Looks like a car one would make for a mudbog race. For those unfamiliar with redneck motorsports: it's a drag race through a watery mud-hole. Sometimes with 2 contestants (as a regular race), sometimes with one (best time wins).

Mischa you do know that facebook will always show friends that are in a group.

:P it did it a couple times randomly when I was browsing the stories, but every other time I click the link to that car your pic shows up......so I think someone is known to like diapers by some of the internet gods >.>