LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was It Any Of You ?

a hundred dollars for some 15 year old diapers? why?

It's like a drug fix for me. I have to have them. I've been very upset since Attends was sold because the thickness , smell and crinkle have changed. It's difficult to understand , I know, but I really long to be in them again. Abri form x plus come close but the fit isn't there. No diaper has ever fit as well as Attends have, on me.

I used to work for P&G when they made attends. I can guarantee you that the smell would be gone by now. Even in an unopened pack. I do understand why you liked the old ones... they were better. I can still find the old style sometimes at small town pharmacies and other out of the way places , so look and be patient. You will find some my friend.

I used to work for P&G when they made attends. I can guarantee you that the smell would be gone by now. Even in an unopened pack. I do understand why you liked the old ones... they were better. I can still find the old style sometimes at small town pharmacies and other out of the way places , so look and be patient. You will find some my friend.

How sweet is that. Used to work for P&G. Tell more .

Wow, that was uninspired... Just an obvious answer. I can understand people collecting something, just not diapers. :/

I mean I collect comics and cards... Of which I've spent over 3000 dollars. But really, you can't put a price on entertainment. :P

I worked in diapers and maxi pads. I did get very good deals diapers and adult diapers at about 1/8th retail cost. Deals on just about everthing p&g made.

So are you are you still there and if not why ?

I am not there anymore because #1 No union .... #2 I thought it was almost like a cult there.. live eat and breeth P&G, they seemed to just want you to be friends with only your co-workers.. even outside of work. #3 They seemed to think they were the best, the best products etc.. not humble at all. A very back-stabbing place to work. You could only get ahead by back-stabbing another co-worker.

:biker_h4h: Just went out grocery shopping and decided to go bargain hunting for diapers. I go to odd out of the way places and privatly owned pharmacies. Any how, I struck gold... Found Promise diapers (now called Tena in canada) about 12 years old, Attends products from 10-15 years ago, Depends from about 8-9 years ago. And I found Attends Regular size (in between medium and large size) with the soft inner liner with the plastic micropore liner underneath. Score !!!! They even have old pampers and huggies, not that old though.. About 3or4 years old. :drive1:

I am not there anymore because #1 No union .... #2 I thought it was almost like a cult there.. live eat and breeth P&G, they seemed to just want you to be friends with only your co-workers.. even outside of work. #3 They seemed to think they were the best, the best products etc.. not humble at all. A very back-stabbing place to work. You could only get ahead by back-stabbing another co-worker.

Don't feel bad. The company I work are the same way. We have lost alot of customers since they have purchased us. The customers point blank tell them that they are to pushy and not the friendly company to deal with. The back stabbing seems to be in all factories.

wayne, I have a couple bags of the old style attends - 6 blue tabs, wasitband, etc. I love them, but I'd be willing to part with a couple bags of them provided you pay for shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested. I have paypal & ebay seller account.

Pm sent.