LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

November 2009 N J L Munch

TheMagicDragon

Munch Scheduling Preferences Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which day would be BEST for you to atttend a Munch?

• Sundays
    • Saturdays
  2. 2. Are Holiday Weekends better or worse for a Munch?

• Better
    • Worse
  3. 3. Should we meet one or twice per month?

• We should meet Once per month
    • We should meet Twice per month

The weather is supposed to be clearing in the afternoon so the hike is "ON" at this point. Dress warmly and wear waterproof shoes if you have them as the trail might still be soft and squishy (no pun intended:). No matter what we do we will have fun. If anyone coming is a newbie you can always email me with any questions you might have. Once you've experienced how nice the people who come out to the munches are you'll love it!

In my experience, "Munch/Activity" programs work: Diaper Lovers can meet other DL's, Adult Babies can meet other AB's, Littles can meet other Littles and you know what? We're all respectful and friendly to each other and we all look forward to seeing each other again. These groups tend to grow larger and social circles expand and the next thing you know you've met some lifelong friends and maybe even a significant other. Chatrooms seldom help but Munches do. And after EVERY Munch most people want to do something afterward. So I believe in having a social activity after the munches.

See you at the IHOP! Glenn

The weather is supposed to be clearing in the afternoon so the hike is "ON" at this point. Dress warmly and wear waterproof shoes if you have them as the trail might still be soft and squishy (no pun intended:). No matter what we do we will have fun. If anyone coming is a newbie you can always email me with any questions you might have. Once you've experienced how nice the people who come out to the munches are you'll love it!

In my experience, "Munch/Activity" programs work: Diaper Lovers can meet other DL's, Adult Babies can meet other AB's, Littles can meet other Littles and you know what? We're all respectful and friendly to each other and we all look forward to seeing each other again. These groups tend to grow larger and social circles expand and the next thing you know you've met some lifelong friends and maybe even a significant other. Chatrooms seldom help but Munches do. And after EVERY Munch most people want to do something afterward. So I believe in having a social activity after the munches.

See you at the IHOP! Glenn

I'm not ready for these outings yet

• Like 1

Glenn,

As it turns out, my dad has to work and we're suppose to have a lot of wind, so I won't be working on the shed roof. I'll be joining the group for lunch at IHOP. Won't be able to make the hike, though. I'll see you tomorrow.

• Like 1

Hi PArms,

Great. I'll be looking out for you. We have a silver Ford Focus with a huge Yellow Tweety Bird in the back window. If you get there after twelve, ask for the "NJL" table. Dawn and I will be there. We'll leave for the hike around 1:30 or so (I like to wait for stragglers if I can).

GlennDL