LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dreams

dglvr

okay.. for the past few months now, ive been having dreams later in the morning, like right before i wake up..

and these dreams are about the 1 main issue that the majority of us all dread, getting caught.

Im 18, still live at home, and no one knows about my DL side.. except yall. anyway, i dream that my parents walk into my room and see that im wearing a diaper in my sleep. but the great part is, they dont think anything of it. theres no real explaining to do, and they are Completely open about it!

Then i wake up, and feel bad because this stress issue is re-occurring, and its truly aweful because its a situation you just got off your chest.. and then you wake up.

Any one else have these?

okay.. for the past few months now, ive been having dreams later in the morning, like right before i wake up..

and these dreams are about the 1 main issue that the majority of us all dread, getting caught.

Im 18, still live at home, and no one knows about my DL side.. except yall. anyway, i dream that my parents walk into my room and see that im wearing a diaper in my sleep. but the great part is, they dont think anything of it. theres no real explaining to do, and they are Completely open about it!

Then i wake up, and feel bad because this stress issue is re-occurring, and its truly aweful because its a situation you just got off your chest.. and then you wake up.

Any one else have these?

Newborn, I don't quite know what to say other than you should be grateful that it's just a dream rather than a reality. I have had the DL fetish as far back as I can remember & I am almost 42 yrs. old now. It wasn't until I got married(at 25) that I was finally able to share those feelings with anyone for the first time. My wife. And she was very receptive to the idea & enjoyed wearing diapers with me. I think the hardest part of the whole AB/DL fetish is the complete misunderstanding of it by society in general. We are not sick,perverted or pedophile in ANY way shape or form. In fact,I think we're the sanest of them all. Instead of making & causing drama out of every single "crisis" & everyday life situations, we regress or dress up in our very comfortable diapers & go to a place that is extremely safe & offers us complete serenity & solitude. We win. In my personal experiences this last 14 years(since I discovered all of the AB/DL sites on the internet), I see more & more people showing up to talk & take a serious interest in our lifestyle. For example,that one senator or whatever he was who got caught with his pants(actually diapers)down showing serious interest in our lifestyle. He got pummeled by the media & shunned by his peers. Big deal. Look at the bright side to the situation. This opened up the eyes to many & gave the opportunity to many more, just like ourselves, the relief that they weren't the "only one" who had/has the same feelings. I guarantee you thousands hit the internet & got to explore their true feelings about this subject & perphaps meet many thousands just like themselves. TOTALLY AWESOME!! In the mean time, I suggest you just be a little careful about keeping your feelings to yourself until the time is right to maybe move out to your own little safe-haven to participate more often. Good Luck! pupster27

I would have to agree. The more you repress it, the more your gonna dream about it. Now I'm not saying to go flaunt your diapers to your parents, but they have to leave the house sometime, right? Just try to plan small periods of time in which to be yourself.

i do.. i have my own little stash.. which will be upgraded hopefully next week from store brand briefs to tena and attends. and i wear diapers to bed 3-4 nights a week.. now i dont pee in them because i risk them leaking to easily.. but i enjoy them and wet them in the morning when every one is gone to work, and i have some alone time before i go to work.

Any one else have these?

Pretty much all the time, and mostly the same process of events happens. I'm awake in all of them and there's usually close family involved with finding me wearing nappies - the strange thing is sometimes they are like WTF :angry2: and other times they're not bothered at all.

While most of the dreams are quite vivid, the locations are completely random so I have trouble figuring out where they could be.

It's worth keeping a notepad on a bedside table or something to note down the dreams you remember, that's how I know mine have followed a similar path over the last few years.

oh and then there's the frequent Deja Vu.... :screwy:

Pretty much all the time, and mostly the same process of events happens. I'm awake in all of them and there's usually close family involved with finding me wearing nappies - the strange thing is sometimes they are like WTF :angry2: and other times they're not bothered at all.

While most of the dreams are quite vivid, the locations are completely random so I have trouble figuring out where they could be.

It's worth keeping a notepad on a bedside table or something to note down the dreams you remember, that's how I know mine have followed a similar path over the last few years.

oh and then there's the frequent Deja Vu.... :screwy:

well... so far its just been at my house. but im not bothered by it.. im just hoping that if it happens, that they'll be open to explanation.

my biggest problem right now is finding a place locally that sells name brand diapers, for reasons that i dont want to deal with shipping to my door.