LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Photos Of People Wearing Diapers

I just have to rant about something:

I just hate a sloppy looking diaper on someone. By this I mean one that the tapes are all in the wrong spot, a diaper that's too large so the sides overlap or cross over the front too much, the sides are all sticking out all over the place, drooping in the back, etc. I especially hate to see it on photos of women modeling them on diaper sites or even the photos posted on DD. It just really takes something away from the whole thing, almost like it's even more unbelievable they'd be wearing it for fun since it's so poorly worn. I'm guessing a lot of the girls that model them are doing it for the money and maybe a bit for themselves but I would like to see the diapers worn in a more realistic manner and much neater.

Am I alone on this one? Uhhgg, I wish they'd just wear nice looking, fitting diapers that are picture perfect when on the models or anyone for that matter. I like when my diapers are put on just right and look perfect.

• Like 1

I love an ill fitting nappy! j/king

I know what you mean and it is annoying, a well fitted snug nappy just looks so much better and realistic then when they've just been thrown on and are drooping etc. We need to get onto the photosites and get them to sort out their act :D (accept I don't pay for pics anyways so won't have much of a say :P)

Guest diaperguy68

I agree 100% that the diapers should be worn properly. Snug fitting, tapes done up properly, proper size, etc is all a huge turn on for me. They need to be worn so that they WILL absorb everything that comes out.

A sloppy looking diaper on a model doesnt do much for me as far as turn on goes. I can tell those sites are run by non-abdl'ers.

so basically if you are going to get free pictures to jerk off to, you want them to be perfect.

you get what you pay for.

I don't particularly want any pictures, out of all the abdl pics I've seen, there's only a few I don't find off putting, usually amateur ones, who know how to wear a nappy :P. Just these photo sites want my money.... and quite frankly they don't deserve it with the content they put out.

so basically if you are going to get free pictures to jerk off to, you want them to be perfect.

you get what you pay for.

Yeah, that's it Sarah, you read my post exactly and that's basically what I meant. What an idiot.

At the end of the day what I'm stating is "I don't like the look of a sloppily worn diaper on anyone." I would also say if you're going to have a website full of women wearing diapers, then why don't you have them wear them properly? They're getting paid to do a "job" and what would it matter if I paid for the pictures anyway? The same sloppy diapers are going to be in the members only section too.

If it's a person who shows their picture on this site, guy or girl, or when you see a tv show where someones wearing one, or yes, a website of models wearing them and they're done all sloppy, it just bothers me they don't take the two seconds to do it right. Is it really that hard? Where did the whole jerking off thing come in, I guess your just assuming that then huh. Well, maybe you masterbate to diapered women at night so that's where you got the idea.

I agree 100% that the diapers should be worn properly. Snug fitting, tapes done up properly, proper size, etc is all a huge turn on for me. They need to be worn so that they WILL absorb everything that comes out.

A sloppy looking diaper on a model doesnt do much for me as far as turn on goes. I can tell those sites are run by non-abdl'ers.

More to the point, the diapers are being WORN by non-abdl'ers. I can see how that would ruin the illusion for many.