LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange Dream

Something weird happened the other night , normally if i have a diaper dream it simply is me in a diaper or putting one on and enjoying myself . But this last dream , i woke up already diapered in a onesie and i couldnt move my legs , the bulk was more than it has ever been before and i had childish blue plastic pants on that were coming out from underneath my onesie . I had a pacifer in mouth with a strap that went behind the back of my head. I remember being in a crib with bars much higher as if everything was 10x my size and lady came over and picked me up out of the crib , i couldnt move any of my libs as if i were drugged . the dream was very lucid .

was put on a changing table and had my already wet diaper changed and was put into double diapers with cartoon designs and abcs written on the front of the diaper had my plastic pants changed for ones with the ruffles on the back was dressed in overalls with a striped coloured t shirt and put into a play area that blocks and chairs and teddy bears bigger than myself . again i couldnt move my legs together as the bulk was great. when i tried to leave the room i would lose all control of my limbs and fall limp on the floor .

After my second diaper change i was put back down in the room , again never even noticed i wet and messy . was given a bottle and fell asleep up against a teddy bear watching a cartoon of some sort ...

woke up after this , and literally was seconds away from pissing in my bed...

Up until now this is the first AB dream i have ever had , and havnt had one since . as i usually feel myself as only a DL . and thus my use of diapers has only gone far enough to be considered DL ..

What are the chances this dream could actually mean i have some sort of AB lying dormant or do you think it means nothing ? and probably just chance . Any other DL's have this happen before too ?

I don't buy into the notion of dreams having any significant meanings... Also, I think "vivid" is probly better than "lucid" to describe this dream. Lucidity in dreaming context means that you can control the dream's "reality" and bend it to your will. For example (on both points), I had a dream last night about my folks operating an organ harvesting operation behind the scenes of a themepark and had to fight them. Rather than even bother with a physical fight, or even a gunfight, I simply willed them to jump into the harvesting machinery. So what does that mean? It probly means that I shouldn't take pain medicine before going to bed...

Not the full content of the dreams, but only the diaper-related elements:

1: My folks' neighbors were giving flying lessons, using a section of the pasture (rented from my dad) for a runway. My dad and I were working on the well behind their house (exists there IRL). We got done before noon and I was on my way back home, when I noticed someone with car trouble a ways down the road. I stopped to help them and it turned out to be a woman on her way to take flying lessons. So, I gave her a ride. I was surprised to find that she was carrying a bag of diapers (the name appeared to be in Russian letters). When I dropped her off, she decided to repay me with a few of the diapers. They were nice and thick. At this point, the dream took a completely different non-diaper tangent.

2: I was helping clean up at church after the Wednesday night service/supper (they have supper after the services, IRL). After we'd finished cleaning up, I was on my way out when I heard someone mention that they wished that someone would just take the adult diapers that were in the supply closet, so they could fix the closet up or something. So, I told 'em that I'd take 'em. I ended up walking out with 2 bags of Depends, one bag of those presumably Russian diapers from the other dream, and a bag of Adult Pampers. Yay for dream logic!