LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper

dddiaper

I think that hard plastic device is something totally different. I'd love to see a link for a commercial diaper restraint or pics either of commercial restraints or other home-made devices.

As for simple diaper restraints, I've made my own using two belts. Not as elegant as commercial ones, but it works. First of all, take the buckle off one belt and using pop rivets, fix that end of the belt together. (You could also just put a hole through and use a small luggage lock) Take the second belt and slide it through the loop in the first belt where the buckle had been. That second belt goes around your waist, with the first belt at your back. Bring that belt up through your crotch and loop it over the other belt. I had several old long aluminum nails (used to nail rain gutters to the eaves of a house) which are soft enough and thick enough to drill through. I gauged the thickness of the belts and drilled a hole large enough for a small luggage lock and then cut the nail so it became a short stud which I could pop through the double thickness of the belt - I supposed it could have been made long enough to go through the double thickness of the crotch strap and the waist belt as well, but I just use two locks; one on the crotch strap and one on the waist belt. The belt I use for the waist is a thin belt and I can put the lock through an extra hole for the buckle and the buckle itself.

you can see my restraint belt: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=624 again, mine is not professional or really well done, but it works... it might give some of you ideas! I'd initially made one of plastic webbing material and plastic buckles available at local hardware stores, but the leather seems more like a 'real' restraint.

That was about my expereince with that movie. I looked at my sister and said, "you owe me big time". Some of the scenes were just horrible but others were absolutely brilliant. I love the child audtion scene where parents were willing to throw ther baby from a car and other stuff. I waschoking from laughing so hard. the swingers club was disturbing but great as well.