LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awesome Connecticut Abdl Meet Up

Good afternoon everyone

Myself and few other local ABDL's had our first successful meet n greet here in Connecticut yesterday afternoon. There were five of us who met up at the Westfield shopping center in Meriden, CT. We just got a cup of coffee and talked for a bit, a completely normal day. It was a great outting, we all got know each other a bit, share about our selves and pretty much every possible fear I conceived prior to our meeting was deflated as the day went on. All I can say is that any of you in Connecticut who were skeptical or scared to meet other abdls please don't be afraid to meet other abdls and the same goes for all of you across the country or across the pond. You will never know unless you try. I want to thank everyone who came and I got to spend some quality time with Diapered Witch and in all honesty I had more fun watching people's reactions to her pacifier and 'floppy' than anything else. I also was gifted my very own pacifier by another member of our group. all I can say is I am very happy that we were able to pull this off without a hitch and I think it is important to the emotional well being for any abdl to meet others like him/her.

It was such a relief to be around others like myself and realize that "hey I'm pretty normal", not to mention you're amongst people you can have honest conversations with. I hope everyone who was involved will be available for future meet ups and I invite any abdls in the area who wish to join us to do so. My favorite comment during the evening came from Diapered Witch when she referred to a couple of 'emo' looking kids(their attire was bad even by those standards Tight ripped jeans and a t-shirt with body armor printed on it) by commenting on how at least her attire was appropriate to wear at one point in her life. No offense meant to my young emo friends on the boards, to each their own. Of course I had my own bizarre comment when I confided in DW that I was just relieved that I didn't end the evning bound and gagged in the back of somebody's van, lol. I think we all have our concerns however I have to say I regret nothing about yesterday and look forward to doing it again.

Take care everyone, stay happy and diapered.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear the good news up there! You guys have taken a HUGE leap and started the ball rolling and I know it was not easy for you, having read many of your threads.

I'd like to affirm what my bud Square_Duck said. I started doing this during the summer and it's turning out very well recieved by lots of people down here in New Jersey. We all just have to take that leap of faith and say to yourself "I deserve to meet others just like me." And the funny thing is that once you do, all those years of loneliness just dissapear! Its kinda like being reborn.

Now, you guys please keep it up 'cause you have friends down here, over there and all over the place that you've just not yet met. I hope to meet all of you in the near future.

Glenn DL

Glad to hear the good news up there! You guys have taken a HUGE leap and started the ball rolling and I know it was not easy for you, having read many of your threads.

I'd like to affirm what my bud Square_Duck said. I started doing this during the summer and it's turning out very well recieved by lots of people down here in New Jersey. We all just have to take that leap of faith and say to yourself "I deserve to meet others just like me." And the funny thing is that once you do, all those years of loneliness just dissapear! Its kinda like being reborn.

Now, you guys please keep it up 'cause you have friends down here, over there and all over the place that you've just not yet met. I hope to meet all of you in the near future.

Glenn DL

It helps, however mmy lonliness is probably not going to be completely gone till i find my other half. I have made a great friendship out of this though.