LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Does Pads And Nappes Go Lumpy

Hi, my partner uses pads but they always go lumpy and then become uncomfortable.

She has tried the pull ups and theses work fine without any lumps. If she wears a nappy they also go lumpy.

If I wear the nappy, they don’t go lumpy any ideas?

Having a penis means you get more surface area to the diaper for saturation... With no penis, the pee mostly collects in the middle of the diaper, causing the padding in the middle/middle front to get a LOT more saturated than the front and back. This can cause the lumps, because padding breaks up when over-saturated.

Source: Experience.

~ moogle

Trouble with having a "Mr winky" as my mummy calls it is that you don't know where its pointing in bed and if it's pointing the wrong direction I get leaks and wet patch on the bed. Thats where cloth is better as does not matter with cloth but going off topic now.

I found some nappies clumped up more than other brands. The worst ones I found were Tender all in ones.

Tena Slip (as I keep telling everyone, lol) In my opinion are the best out there, that I have tried anyway and I have tried a few over the years.

What brand are the ones you have?