LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Private Life Was Almost Destroyed

Diaper273

I must say as a board this place has an astonishing amount of flamebait and trolling. When I first came here I thought people may be unified by a common shared interest. Maybe even kind and helpful, boy was I wrong.

The state of the AB/DL community I see via the Internet is very much broken and disjointed. It's sad really, oh well carry on with the bickering I guess.

I must say as a board this place has an astonishing amount of flamebait and trolling. When I first came here I thought people may be unified by a common shared interest. Maybe even kind and helpful, boy was I wrong.

The state of the AB/DL community I see via the Internet is very much broken and disjointed. It's sad really, oh well carry on with the bickering I guess.

I think it is a reflection of what's going on in the "real world". The economy is in the crapper, people are out of work, and the country is more politically divided than I've seen in my almost 40 yrs. Unfortunatly, the stress starts to overflow here, the one place would we should be able to get away from it. I say this and yet I realize I also get suckered into some of these threads and can't resist throwing in my 2 cents.

I don't think I broke our friendship over something stupid. When I was 18, the SECOND I turned 18, my parents asked me for a rent check, health insurance check, car insurance, phone bill, internet bill, and everything else I used. I did all of that. Sometimes I wouldn't pay it, but they could do nothing about it. Why?

In our society, the supreme law recognizes a person over 18 as almost a complete individual. 21 is the complete individual. Your parents chose to have you or adopt you on the basis that they recognized that this would happen eventually. If they don't want you to disobey their rules once you were old enough to be recognized as an individual, then they shouldn't have had intercourse or adopted you in thus having you.

It might seem strange, but it's true. True to that my parents would kick me out, but then why would they do that if they think I would fail. The last rule of parenting? Don't let your son or daughter leave until they are READY to leave. And if they are never ready to leave, then tell them not to have kids.

Plus, other thigns occured within his family, but I felt it was not necessary to reveal everything about him. Unlike him, I can control who I tell what to. If I feel that information that I know about him needs to be told, then I will tell it, but I wouldn't tell anything about him for revenge.

Also, what I value is friends in individuality. Did he speak his mind? No. Did he follow his dreams? No. He wanted to be an artist. He wanted to go to university to major in art, but his parents said he had to become a doctor, or a psychologist. It's obvious what they want for him. They want to money they can eventually reap from him. I might be completely wrong, but a reasonable theory is that if you don't go to college for something that you enjoy, then you won't enjoy life. I used to surround myself with depressing people. They all hate politics, they all were addicted to drugs, most dropped out of school, and 99% of them ended up stabbing me in the back. Now I have a new life and a new objective. I can't let people with such minimal thinking be around me. It would be counteractive.

It would actually be better to let those people die off and let the strong, more intelligent people survive.

Dam, I have gone into a rant. I was always told I think too deeply into simple things.

I do the same, i pay my folks rent in return I demand some respect to privacy, however like hell if I'm going to be grounded?

just because someone enjoys the same books or music or is into the same fetish as i do doesn't mean we share any other common beliefs.

Thisis a place of 10,000 plus people, to think we would all just be sunshine and roses is really a bit naive. There is one thing that unites us, some sort of interest in diapers. Thats really not much to go on.

I'm not trying to be holier than thou but I do see a lot of personal attacks like this: "So they should know they'll have a bastard child like you before they decide to have children like they have a crystal ball of life"

Now I have no problem with having a different point of view but personal attacks seem a bit over the top. Also, yes I was a bit naive so I'm an optimist what can I do?

I too find myself editing my own posts to remove inflamatory comments. Happens a lot actually. But as mentioned before, big crowd here. We're all not going to get along.

But I enjoy myself here for the most part. Some really good information and advice for almost all walk of lifes. :)

I too find myself editing my own posts to remove inflamatory comments. Happens a lot actually. But as mentioned before, big crowd here. We're all not going to get along.

But I enjoy myself here for the most part. Some really good information and advice for almost all walk of lifes. :)

If I had a diaper for every long, angry post I've erased before adding.......... I'd have a s**tload of diapers! :Crylol: