LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll On Bambino Diapers

Bambino Diapers  

62 members have voted

1. 1. If you could change the absorbancy of Bambino, What way would you go?

• Thicker Diaper - Even if it cost more
    • Less Thick Diaper - Especially if it cost less
    • Keep it the Same
  2. 2. What Would You Like To See Bambino Add/Change?

• New Prints
    • A Pull-Up or Goodnights Style Diaper
    • Single Tape Diaper
    • Cloth Backed Diaper
    • Different Color Diaper Cover
    • More Baby Scent
    • Cut or Shape of the Diaper
    • Nothing, Just Make What They've Been Making
  3. 3. What Stops You From Buying Bambino?

• Cost Too Much
    • Too Thick
    • Not Thick Enough
    • Not Into Babyish Diapers
    • Can't Get Where I Live
    • Fear of Being Caught
    • Tape Tabs
    • Don't Like How it Looks
    • Don't Like The Prints or Lack There Of
    • Don't Like Waistbands
    • Don't Like the Fit
    • Don't Like Plastic Backed Diapers
    • Don't Like Some Other Features
    • Nothing, I Buy Them and Would Change Nothing

Just wondering what Bambino would need to do to add more customers. What things should they add/change so they could make more of us happy and expand their business. I realize they use the Secure X-Plus right now so if any changes were made or products were added it would require a lot of work and changes on there part. That's not what were really here to debate though. We're here to take a poll and comment on what it would take for a company like Bambino to gain more customers through their product line. Lets worry less about the how they'd make it happen and more about what they could do for us. Build your dream diaper based on the current Bambino.

I'm sure some kind of poll like this has been done before but I figured I'd do an updated one with more current members. Thanks!

"What stops you buying" needs a "nothing" or "I do buy them" option otherwise people who do buy them can't vote without skewing the stats because the board makes you answer all questions or none at all. I think you can edit the poll yourself to add the option ;)

I agree. We get them and have them all the time. Be nice if they were cheaper but that hasn't been a problem for us.

Okay, I edited it, first time making a poll so not didn't know it was all or nothing. Just thought there are probably a lot of peole out there who don't buy bambino's and it would be nice to know the reason why. Not trying to make it biased, just asking the questions. Any other poll option suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Added a "Nothing, Just Make What They've Been Making" to second question too. Overlooked that one as some may think that's what they should do.

This poll really won't be just about the percentages, more about the numbers of votes each line on each question gets.

Well square duck, you total misinterpreted what I meant. My reason for stating "Lets worry less about the how they'd make it happen and more about what they could do for us". was to prevent everyone from getting into technical talk and pure and utter speculation on how the company would have to go about it, set up machines, how much it'd cost, blah, blah, blah. I realize it's all important to the company making it but it's pretty much above everyones heads here and it is all speculation and opinion, not fact. Just thought that line would squash all comments of such and we could focus more on the what and not the how.

My questions were pure and simple in saying what kind of things could they make for us? Why not ask. I'm not twisting their arm or something. Good for Bambino for relabling a diaper the company already made, wow, that was tough(Is that dick headed enough). Really, that's ALL they did, and then marketed them to us. I'm not trying to belittle the company but everyone gets into this tirade on how we should bow down and kiss bambino's feet or something and not say a bad word about them because they put a block print sticker on the front of an existing diaper. I'm tired of people not thinking we could make a SUGGESTION to bambino on how to improve or expand their line. It's like your all afraid if we say anything they say F U, no more Bambinos!!! :crybaby:

If I ask a builder to build a house and say I want this, this, and that changed, do I really give a crap what he has to do to make it happen? Sorry, but some of you are just nuts thinking we can't ask bambino for anything and can't critisize their work. Nobody seems to have a problem ripping apart Classy Comfort or ABU who by the way, created there own actually diaper from the ground up.

Thankful for Bambino's? We really should be thanking Secure for making the original diaper and then running a baby block and clear tape line they relabled under the name Bambino. From what others have said Bambino and Secure are under the same roof, same address. So really all the secure company did was create a different sticker, put it in a different bag and called it something else like an extenstion of there own line. Having worked in retail, companies did this all the time. Most of your store brand or private labeled foods are made by a major brand company like say, Kraft and are just labeled differently. Secure did the same. It's not some guy in his basement that put this all together who extending his mortgage or something to make this happen. It's a major company that changed a sticker on their own existing line. I would guess, the only real risk they had was creating the ones with the baby prints because we've already heard stories of the bianco's winding up in the Secure bags and maybe getting a bad rap for creating a playful diaper. Then again, how often does a diaper company make the headlines??? :Crylol:

So I'll ask again, let's make it a fantasy. If Bambino told you you could have any diaper, what would it be like? How could we improve the current bambino diaper or should we keep it the same? If you're not a customer of ours, how could we make you one?

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone from BHG reads this, how hard would it be to make the diaper backwards? I regularly wear diapers backwards (tapes in front then taped in back) because there is significantly more absorbent material in the rear that cannot be used by me. The only way to use the bulk of the diaper is to "point down" and lay with my bottom slightly elevated.

Conversely, by putting the diaper on backwards, I can use almost all of the larger area in a more comfortable position and a great deal of the back (old front) is used. The only problem is the awkwardness of taping it backwards.

My 2 cents worth.

WOW! talk about being thrifty! J/k It kind of bothers me too if the diaper I'm wearing is soggy, but the back side is still dry but that seems to be the nature of the beast. One thing I did and you might try is add a cloth stuffer like a thin cloth kids diaper or terry towl or something like that. Cloth wicks very well, and will move the wetness to places in the diaper that will absorbe it, using the entire padded area, so you dont have any waisted padding.

Might be worth a try, and more comfortable than wearing it backwards.

qwack

Actually, they are not that uncomfortable. The padding just comes up higher in the front and lower in the back. Other than that, it doesn't feel any different. Try it some time if you can. Makes laying on the floor and taping on nearly impossible though.

I have wore mine backwards before, but for a different reason. Had a past girlfriend that did it. She read it online somewhere. It was her way of making sure I didn't take them off...she was one jealous BITCH! She also was the one who finally outed me to my area of town. When I showed her that I could easily tape them on that way too, she started putting her initials over the tapes to the plastic. PSHYCO!!! The worst part is so took right to the mommie part she actually thrived on it (And she never heard of it before me), and was really a great girl in most respects, but the jealousy was unbearable! I still have nightmares of the stuff she did to hurt me for no reason on my part. So.....

I never noticed much of a difference in fit, that was with molicares though. Not sure if they absorbed more or not as moli's tend to wick pretty good front to back. they did swell up a bit more towards my front. I think I was the only guy around with camel-toe at the end of the day!:whistling:

There was a diaper a while back I saw that the padding was put in backwards so escentially a dream to us here. You could wear the diaper the right way and have the back absorbency up front. Can't remember who made it but it was about 8-10 years ago.

I can see why they wouldn't do it though as diapers are likely made for people laying on their backs like hospitals, nursing homes, etc and they would serve a better purpose having the padding in the back. I know when I lay on my back, the rear of the diaper absorbs a lot but I also sleep on my stomach a lot and it'd be nice to have it up front too. Heck, as long as we're dreaming, why not just the same up front as in back??? Win, win in my book.